• Welcome to PS4Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Youtube channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solarees

Would you guys consider having a Youtube channel associated with PS4Forum? I think it would be cool and it would attract new members.
It could have videos of members let's plays or just random videos of awesome things happening while playing video games.
Perhaps a commentary or a review video which encourage discussion on the forums?

f_dog80

Top left of the forum page "follow us on twitter, Facebook, YouTube" .....
I subscribed recently but noticed it's been inactive for some time.
Oh well

ajally123

I suppose with the channel you could do gameplay videos or something but I don't really feel like the forum needs a youtube channel. It could be a bonus but the main meat of the site is discussions on the forum using text posts and I don't think a youtube channel would really be any success to be honest.

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
That particular youtube channel I presume is Frantic's or JRFlurry and since it is their's no one else can ofcourse post videos there and yeah,its been inactive since the PS4 launch.

I just think if users want to post their own yt vids then do as member ErebosGamingHD is doing and post them here: http://ps4forum.com/339-playstation-youtube-videos/

Is'nt that good enough? I think it is.

daimashin

I bet when the Youtube app launches on the PS4 there'll be a lot of members here posting gameplay videos on Youtube. I know I am. So far not much news on this but it's projected to be available by year end.

Solarees

Top left of the forum page "follow us on twitter, Facebook, YouTube" .....
I subscribed recently but noticed it's been inactive for some time.
Oh well
It does say that on the top, however I can not click on any of these icons at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get Connected With PS4Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!