• Welcome to PS4Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

What Spec do you have to run your PC games?

blackbagel

What Spec do you guy have on you PC?
I personally have and i7 3770k and a MSI GeForce GTX 660 Gaming Edition.
It runs games pretty well on high.

Banister

I am personally using the 3GB HD7970. Though very costly I love it because it can play everything to the maximum settings. However it sometimes depends on the components that are performance driven. I have found this one working very nice for me.

Kratos

I have a quad 955 Black edition CPU, 8Gb DDR3, Asus rampage mobo, 700 certified PSU, 2x500GB Samsung F3 HDD in Raid 0 and a GTX 470 GPU. The only thing I want to change is the GPU because some new games are not working on full specs all the time, maybe I will upgrade to a 7950 because I don't like the new generation of R9 video cards from AMD.

erronousRogue

Phenom II 955 with an HD 6850. I'd say it's perfectly fine for the next decade or so, especially since I have a small monitor and generally play on lower settings. Might consider upgrading though once the next GPU line comes out.

Last edited:

Gamer_Fries

Well I have had my ATI Radeon HD 5570 for a while now and an AMD Athlon II X4 630 processor. Have not really upgraded at all in the past few years but at the moment my computer can run almost any game I play at medium to high settings.

woot223

My computer is 7 years old by now and it pretty much can't run any games that were made after 2010 which is pretty sad, but right now I'm saving up for a new one. The stats if anyone's interested: 512mb graphics card (it's some NVIDIA model, but I don't remember the name), 4gb of RAM, Dual Core processor clocked at 2.13GHz. It's old and slow and I really need a new one.

trueblue

Alienware M15x i-7 Quad processor, 4 Gb ram (Really need to upgrade to 8Gb at least), Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 M.

yossup

The processor rarely matters for games. It's all about the graphics card and the ram. Ram, esp. for desktops is cheap so the difference mainly comes from the graphics card. That being said, don't worry about paying for the best graphics card unless you're a graphics geek. Most game developers will ensure that their games also run on low-spec systems since they want to sell their games to as many people as possible. I have a 740 gtx.

cenarion

I have an i7 4770k and a GTX770. Haven't had much trouble running games fortunately. The day that happens I'll probably end up buying another GTX770 and get some sweet SLI action on.

deathbyprayer

Personally I play on my laptop, it's not really a gaming laptop, but it does the job done. I have an 2.4 Ghz (3.0 Max) Intel Core i5 CPU, a 1GB Nvidia GT520MX GPU, its not that great of a GPU but it can handle games pretty well, I can play Skyrim at High settings on that thing at 30FPS, in Windowed mode at least. And 12GB's woth of RAM, but to be honest 12GB's of RAM does nothing to improve your gaming experience.

Get Connected With PS4Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!