• Welcome to PS4Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

What class are you running?

Nackles

I know this was mentioned during the beta, but now that it has been out for a while, what class do you use?

I maxed out the default subclass on hunter so I started the Blade Dancer subclass. I am about 75% through it and I like it way better than the default Hunter subclass already. I am jealous of the Titan ground pound thing though. I haven't seen anything from the Warlock class that interests me.

drunkchiksrEZ

My character is a Warlock using the sunsinger subclass. Im only level 19 so i still got a ways to go to unlock all the abilites lol.

Kosh

Titan.... Switch between the two classes.. Don't really use defense during PvP (I find the offensive special a lot better for it.. just run near a b unch of guys trying to capture a control point and throw down my fists lol). I tried using the defensive class for PvP, just didn't work well I found if you want to get extra kills (it's sooo early, I'm drawing a blank on the two classes names, haha).

schoat333

Level 28 Warlock voidwalker. I just don't see anything in the sunsinger subclass that interests me so I stuck with voidwalker.

Ridge

I run a level 27 Bladedancer Hunter with little to no recovery, but very high armor and agility.

Nackles

I run a level 27 Bladedancer Hunter with little to no recovery, but very high armor and agility.
I was amazed at how much better I was in pvp with high agility. I am loving the blade dancer subclass. I will probably try out Titan next.

ModMenTV

I'm a level 26-28 Warlock (depending on what gear I have my level changes right now haha) and I use both the voidwalker and sunslinger classes.
The void walker is great for PVP and the sunslinger is great for strikes and such where I might go down and my fire team cannot revive me so I need to revive myself.

Spazz

Level 20 Voidwalker
Level 5 Gunsinger (Plan on changing him into a Bladedancer when i reach level 15)

schoat333

Level 20 Voidwalker
Level 5 Gunsinger (Plan on changing him into a Bladedancer when i reach level 15)
You do know that you can change it now, right? Once you get one character past level 15, you unlock the second sub class for all three.

ModMenTV

You do know that you can change it now, right? Once you get one character past level 15, you unlock the second sub class for all three.
Exactly right, I have my warlock subclasses completely upgraded, and then when I started a hunter it gives me the option to work from both subclasses, so I switch around a lot.

Synn90

I started as a hunter, but the first purple I got was for a warlock. Now I have a lvl 23 hunter a lvl 26 warlock and a lvl 10 Titan

Nackles

I have a 27 hunter and just started on Titan to play along with my friend that just started. I was always jealous of the void circle those dang titans throw over flags.

Get Connected With PS4Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!