• Welcome to PS4Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

What Are You Going To Do With Your xBox 360?

nbadieahard519

I have both Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 and I do not plan on getting any of the nextgen consoles for a few years, the ultimate reason for me keeping my Playstation 3 is because of Little Big Planet series that I have, I love whenever my relatives or friends come over and we just go and play around on Little Big Planet and play other peoples world. The reason I keep my Xbox 360 is because of classic games such as Halo 3 which is one of my favourite games and always replay and because the best game I have ever played, Gears of War 2, the reason I love Gears of War 2 is because the story mode is amazing and the multiplayer was the best.

FosterTXT

I actually don't even own an Xbox360 any more as I've fried two already. I'm thinking about picking up another one though because I still think that there is a lot of life left in the Xbox 360. Not only that, but I also have a good amount of 360 games just laying around the house that I want to put to good use.

Get Connected With PS4Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!