• Welcome to PS4Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

To sell or to keep?

Livvy

You're right, selling it will yield little cash. Also, considering the amount of games worth playing on the console and how cheap they will eventually be, there is no reason to sell it. I still have plenty of RPGs to experience on the PS3.
Never mind RPG's, there's still plenty of games in general that I've still yet to experience.

f_dog80

I decided not to keep my PS3, there are lots of good titles for it, but I know I'd favor the new one so I got rid of it while it still held some value.

Henry

Well, it depends. If you need some money to buy the new console, then sell it. If you already have both, then keep it. It all depends on if you really need the money or not. Me, personally, I never sell my stuff unless it's really necessary.

IraqCombatVet

I got both the PS4 and Xbox One the day before they released. I traded in my PS3 and Xbox 360 for the Wii U. Maybe PS Now will help ease the pain of having no backwards compatibility in PS4 and help gamers make the transition to PS4.

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
still got my ps1 2 3 and 4
Well I would hope you still have your PS4. It ain't that old ;)

I still got all mine too but I think I mentioned that already. All, minus the PSX, are hooked up to my HDTV. No point in hooking up my PSX when my PS2 plays the games anyway :)

Get Connected With PS4Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!