• Welcome to PS4Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

The Official PS4/PS3/PS Vita PSN ID Thread!

Haze

Whether it's to find other players to game with or just for the heck of it - feel free to post your PSN ID below :)

Special thanks go to CpmPanda for co-creating this thread!

Last edited:

xxfearless

Oh, why not!

I'm meghanxkim. Feel free to add me... I've got a pretty extensive - and random - collection of games, and I'm always looking for new people to play with! I'm online quite often, too, especially now that school's done for the summer ;)

God

My PSN is: God-_-Pro

Feel free to add me. I don't have a mic. I'm looking for people to play with now that its summer so I don't have school, and also just to make some new friends and get to know people from here.

RawF0rce

PSN: XRawF0rceX

Feel free to add me, though my mic is currently broken. I'll order a new one this weekend.

Gamer_Fries

Well I guess I can join in on the fun, Fries_09 add me if you want I'll be on eventually to add you. I'm always looking for someone to play a game with like Dead Island or Red Dead.

fantanoice

Mine is fantanoice (Captain Original right here) but I don't play many multiplayer games. I'd be up for Sonic Kart or Blur if you ask me though. X3

Also, suggestion, maybe edit the first post with a list of all the IDs?

Haze

Mine is fantanoice (Captain Original right here) but I don't play many multiplayer games. I'd be up for Sonic Kart or Blur if you ask me though. X3

Also, suggestion, maybe edit the first post with a list of all the IDs?
That's a good idea. I'll get onto that in the next hour or so :)

EDIT: All done.

My PSN ID is: Ayush S92.

I'm barely lvl 10 on PSN, what about you guys?
Would it make you feel better if I told you you're a higher level then me? :D

Last edited:

brad

Vyb_Rapidzz i think it is it may be different but i think its that ill check inabit as its one of those names with all weird letters in it.

BerlingerTG

My PSN ID is "L2K7"

I play more Vita games than PS3. I am not online a whole lot, but you could probably catch me on a few times a week.

Haze

Just thought I'd let you all know that I have been keeping up with the new posts and have updated the first post with all your PSN ID's :)

Get Connected With PS4Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!