• Welcome to PS4Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Tekken 6 or Street fighter 4

wowtgp

I have always preferred Tekken series over any other fighting game. It's difficult to master, but once you get the hang off it, it's really addicting.

jbeavis100

For real? I never got the chance to play the crossover game myself, but from the clips I thought it's actually nice, so it's not a great game huh....... Sad to hear that :(

I still think the Bad box art Megaman/Rockman is totally unnecessary though. Why must they mess with our feelings like this :(
A proper Megaman or Megaman Zero would be so cool! Instead they come up with a joke character......
It was an even slower game than SFIV and that's an achievement to be that terrible..

gamerteabwoi

I think that it is too easy to get figured out in street fighter and some what I sometimes feel like I am too limited in the game and then it is easier for my opponents to figure out what I am about to do, but when I am playing tekken now I feel like my technique is harder for people to figure out because it is so easy to get your moves done. Also I will tell you that I used to love street fighter on the older consoles but I think that now my heart belongs to tekken when it comes to fighting games.

deathbyprayer

Tekken is pretty much easier to handle and get into compared to SF. Tekken isn't that complicated when it comes to combos and stuff it's pretty much a button mashers paradise compared to SF. SF is very technical and you really need to practice a lot to be good at whilst in Tekken a newbie and bust out awesome killer moves right of the bat (which isn't a bad thing at all). So I'm more for SF here.

Henry

That's an easy one, Street Fighter 4 all the way. The first time I saw Tekken, I thought it looked awesome with those realistic Kung Fu moves and stuff- but when I actually played it, I found it to be way too easy. Street Fighter- on the other hand- has always been a challenge.

jbeavis100

Tekken is pretty much easier to handle and get into compared to SF. Tekken isn't that complicated when it comes to combos and stuff it's pretty much a button mashers paradise compared to SF. SF is very technical and you really need to practice a lot to be good at whilst in Tekken a newbie and bust out awesome killer moves right of the bat (which isn't a bad thing at all). So I'm more for SF here.
Not true at all, a masher will get destroyed by someone who has practiced. A masher can't do a long combo-string..

Ciel

See-Elle
No matter the game, button-mashers will always get destroyed.

deathbyprayer

Not true at all, a masher will get destroyed by someone who has practiced. A masher can't do a long combo-string..
Yes but if you're a masher and you pick the right character you can pretty much push through with just pressing random buttons. A friend of mine is a masher and he's pretty much a self proclaimed "expert" when it comes to using Eddie in Tekken and when I brought him SFIV he pretty much went to a complete rotten egg.

jbeavis100

Yes but if you're a masher and you pick the right character you can pretty much push through with just pressing random buttons. A friend of mine is a masher and he's pretty much a self proclaimed "expert" when it comes to using Eddie in Tekken and when I brought him SFIV he pretty much went to a complete rotten egg.
Eddie is a spammers only tool though?

He is literally what most spammers use.. He's pretty easy to counter...

The Unlosing Ranger

Mighty Strike-Out Slugger
Eddie in Tekken is the equivalent of spamming Hadouken in Street Fighter, really. Both are shitty things done only by people that don't know how to play the game and which don't work against anyone that knows how to play the game at all.

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
SF and Tekken are OK (I was partial to Tekken in the PS1 days though) for the kids.Real men play Mortal Kombat :Onya :grin

No reply comments on that please. :eek:

StrawberryF

Street Fighter 4 bores me to death. Tekken is good at all levels, SF4 only really seems to truly shine at high competitive levels.

Get Connected With PS4Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!