• Welcome to PS4Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Super Mario 3D Worlds?

Thread starter #1
Does anyone have it? What do you think about it?

It is getting rave reviews. I loved 3D Land on the 3DS, so I am sure I will love this. I just do not have a Wii U yet. Can't wait to get a chance to play this.

For once, Nintendo put some heavy effort into advertising a WiiU game. Maybe that's why it's such a success (though I'm sure it merits it on game play alone). It looks like a lot of fun, like a cross between the traditional and the 3-dimensional Mario games. I can't wait to try it personally!

It's not out here yet, so no I don't. I couldn't afford it even if it was right now - fortunately, on Friday the game comes out and I get a scholarship payment. Friday will be great.

3D Land was really well received, and did a great job at kickstarting the 3DS into the ridiculous amount of success it's experiencing right now. 3D World looks to expand and improve on it in every single way - who's to say that it won't do the same to the Wii U as its predecessor did to the 3DS?

Get Connected With PS4Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!