Share Play Requests Thread

Haze

Thread starter #1
With the release of the newest Playstation 4 System Update (2.00) comes a new cool feature called "Share Play".

So feel free to add your PSN ID below and the game you wish to Share Play!

For Example:

PSN ID: (Your PSN ID)

I am wanting to see if anybody is interested in Share Playing "Lord of the Fallen" :)
For those not too sure about what Share Play is exactly:

Share Play is accessed through the PS4's party menu. If you're the host, you'll see a new option for Share Play in the party menu, where you can select "Give Controller to Visitor." This will give the guest control of the game for up to an hour. The host will need to be a PlayStation Plus member to use this feature, but not the guest. If the guest is a PlayStation Plus member as well, you can use the Share Play feature to play a multiplayer game together without the guest having to own or download the game.

(Source: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/watch-how-ps4s-share-play-feature-works/1100-6423171/)

PLEASE REMEMBER ONLY THE HOST WILL NEED A PLAYSTATION PLUS MEMBERSHIP!

Also, here is a instructional video courtesy of Playstation:

[video=youtube;ocJeVjGIFfY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocJeVjGIFfY[/video]​

Last edited:

Derri

, , Darkness, ,
PSN: Dead1y-Derri
Game I want to play: The Last of Us Remastered

--> I don't want to actually play a lot of it, I just want to see if it is worth my £40, I've played through it before so I'm just wanting to see how better the graphics are/the feel of the game.

iamthenight90

The Watcher In The Wings
i have shadow of mordor, mlb, plants vs zombies garden warfare and mknecraft, the only worth playing anyway. i would like to play infamous first light

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
PSN: Dead1y-Derri
Game I want to play: The Last of Us Remastered

--> I don't want to actually play a lot of it, I just want to see if it is worth my £40, I've played through it before so I'm just wanting to see how better the graphics are/the feel of the game.
Note that since you would be playing a stream graphic resolution and framrate would be dropped.
They say a game in 1080P would most likely be 720P and 60fps would be halved to 30fps.
Then there is the question of internet speeds too.

So,playing a game this way does not represent the true quality of a game such as TLoS Remastered.

Derri

, , Darkness, ,
Note that since you would be playing a stream graphic resolution and framrate would be dropped.
They say a game in 1080P would most likely be 720P and 60fps would be halved to 30fps.
Then there is the question of internet speeds too.

So,playing a game this way does not represent the true quality of a game such as TLoS Remastered.
Yeah that's a good point actually.

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
Also keep in mind its up to publishers if they want their game 'shareplayable' or not.

CoD AW for eg on PS4 is not available to shareplay.

If anyone is willing to share play Kingdom come deliverance that would be cool and if you want you could share play my games. I have 113 games

Last edited: