• Welcome to PS4Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Sale-Bargain-Cheap PS3 Games, Console, or Accessories

Frantic

, , Founder, ,
Find cheap PS3 games, blu-ray discs, etc. for sale over the internet. Help the rest of the community by posted those deals here. Remember to add a link to the deal.

Please place them in this format.

Game X -> for $ Then a link

Soo...

mega man x for $25
Link

BlackSolaris

Professional Escapologist
For European users, specially from the UK, here is a little neat place to check everyday:

PS3 » SavyGamer

They post almost everyday amazing deals from several stores, so that you can buy smart and not over pay for your games!

andrew172

PS3s and games are really plummeting in price and I suspect they will do so even more so over the coming months. I saw a second hand one in Cash Converters for the equivalent of $150 and it came with Fifa 13. I'm not a fan of soccer games but I could easily sell it knocking $10-$20 off the console price to about $135. It was a slimline to and in perfect condition. Can't wait to get my hand on some of those games I so desperately wanted when they were released but didn't have enough money to buy.

Derri

, , Darkness, ,
SimplyGames.com usually do amazing deals and you'll likely never pay full retail price for games. They had BF3 PS3 for £30 so that's quite a good deal. Its a UK only store but they do ship over-seas.

andrew172

If you're a fan of Lost (the tv show that ran for six seasons and then finished a few years ago) then you could get the video game for that. It's one of the cheapest I've ever seen... in fact, I saw it for about $3.00 on amazon. The game itself leaves something to be desired... but the graphics are great and it's a must buy for fans of the tv show.

SeanM

Ebay is always my go to... always cheap good quality stuff for my PS3and you can sell your old stuff too for some quick cash....

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
ebay is always a stop off for me too but I have a few other sites I also visit and then go with the cheapest price I find (usually).

Get Connected With PS4Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!