• Welcome to PS4Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Rate the last PS4 game you played!

Xanj

Lords of the Fallen - 9/10

As a fan of the Dark Souls series, but often found them a little too difficult at times, this game was great.

f_dog80

Just fibished the walking dead season one.
What an expeiriance.
9/10, I will be buying season 2 for sure. (In a bit. To many games this month)

Also side note. My first platinum. :D (was easy just had to finish the story, but still... About time I get one)

Haze

Just fibished the walking dead season one.
What an expeiriance.
9/10, I will be buying season 2 for sure. (In a bit. To many games this month)

Also side note. My first platinum. :D (was easy just had to finish the story, but still... About time I get one)
Congrats on your first Platinum! :D

Hoping to finish TWD Season 1 on the Vita. Haven't even finished the first episode. And still need to re-purchase a Vita before I go away in December lol.

Haze

Assassin's Creed: Unity - 7.5/10

In the end, I actually enjoyed the game. It started off good, then the second day a bunch of bugs and glitches surfaced. And continued until the end. You can tell this game needed more time. But that's what you get when you try to pump out a release every year. Quality > quantity. Anyways, the story was pretty good. I like Arno. Hate to say this but I liked Arno and this game as a whole more then Black Flag.

Haze

Grand Theft Auto V - 8.5/10

Just as good as last time on the PS3. Just prettier :) Still don't care much about the online though if I'm completely honest.

f_dog80

The wolf Among us, highly recommend this if you were a fan of the tell tale walking dead games, this one puts those to shame.
I thought it was amazing! And couldn't put it down till finished 10/10

don_bidarian

The wolf Among us, highly recommend this if you were a fan of the tell tale walking dead games, this one puts those to shame.
I thought it was amazing! And couldn't put it down till finished 10/10
I've got it for PC, but havent tried it yet(got the full season) after this comment, maybe I install it this weekend.

Nubosis

The Last Of Us Remastered: 10/10
Driveclub: 8/10 (the fact you need a club to do some stuff and get some cars dumbs it down, but the best looking racing game I've played so far)
P.T.: 10/10 Best demo (or teaser) EVER
Need For Speed Rivals: 7/10

Alex_68

Dragon Age Inquisition - 10/10

I was about to cry when the story finished because I grew fond of my character!! I was like... "Must I really say goodbye to you..?" 0:

Haze

Wow. 6 months since anybody posted here. Did people stop playing games? :p

The Order 1886 - 6/10

Must admit it looks great and all, but I found it pretty average. Length was a lot of peoples problem with this game, but I like short and sweet games and this game was the right length. Story didn't really grab a hold of me. Gameplay itself was fine once the game let go of your hand. Big points go to the seamless transition between gameplay and cutscene. A lot of the time I didn't know gameplay started or ended. The ending I wasn't a fan of as it just... cuts out basically. But I smell a sequel.

I'd say still give it a go as it's one of the most pretty looking games you'll play.

Haze

Batman: Arkham Knight - 9.5/10

This game is sooo close to perfection. It is amazing. I'm sad it ended as I never wanted it to. Everything about is just fantastic. The characters, the variety, the setting - everything. The ONLY complaint or negative thing I have to say about the game is just the controlling of the Batmobile is very loose. Constantly kept losing control of the vehicle when it was not in Battle Mode. Made those Firefly missions frustrating lol. Good news is that I still have more side missions to do and I will for sure add this to my top 5 games ever. So much so I already want to play it again and I think I will just do that.

Now if only Rocksteady would make a Superman game :D

iamthenight90

The Watcher In The Wings
Batman: Arkham Knight - 9.5/10

This game is sooo close to perfection. It is amazing. I'm sad it ended as I never wanted it to. Everything about is just fantastic. The characters, the variety, the setting - everything. The ONLY complaint or negative thing I have to say about the game is just the controlling of the Batmobile is very loose. Constantly kept losing control of the vehicle when it was not in Battle Mode. Made those Firefly missions frustrating lol. Good news is that I still have more side missions to do and I will for sure add this to my top 5 games ever. So much so I already want to play it again and I think I will just do that.

Now if only Rocksteady would make a Superman game :D
The writer of my games is making one. But not all of rocksteady. Check ign (ill let you do the honers of posting the thread) I thought the game was 9.7/10 only becuase as I enjoyed poison ivy's inclusion, it was highly an unreasonable solution to the main conflict of the scarecrow

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
Mortal Kombat X.
Overall I have to give the game a 8.5/10.Its a great fighting game.
If you love MK you will need this.
The story (campaign) mode itself is OK.
Like many games now it tries to also focus on the online component,updating towers,join a faction and help them win etc.

Wolfenstein:The Old Blood.
If you had The New Order and liked the campaign on that then I think you will enjoy this.
Pretty much a straight forward shooter.
Campaign is around 6 hours or so long.
Its SP only though. Also there are some challenges to do if you are interested in that.
6.5/10

Haze

Until Dawn - 7/10

Was pretty good. If you like Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls, and the good ol' horror movie genre - then you should give it a go. Although it's really a one-time playthrough only for me. Don't see myself playing it again.

don_bidarian

Until Dawn - 7/10

Was pretty good. If you like Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls, and the good ol' horror movie genre - then you should give it a go. Although it's really a one-time playthrough only for me. Don't see myself playing it again.
I wanna get that game, can you tell me how long was the playthrough?

Get Connected With PS4Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!