• Welcome to PS4Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Rate the last PS4 game you played!

f_dog80

Diablo III reaper of souls (just the main story so far)
Solid 10 outa 10 from me, I couldn't get enough of this game, and look forward to playing it more.

rkkeller

The last game I played last night was Knack and believe it or not I really enjoyed it. I felt like I was in a Disney Pixar movie the cut scenes and some animation was so nice. Super simple with nice graphics and no real learning curve. 7 out of 10

Cpt Blackadder

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - 5/10

Yep. Thought that score might shock. It started off great but just became a chore to finish. Didn't like any of the characters, the story, etc. This game certainly isn't as bad as ACIII. Just... simply wasn't for me. Now my anticipation for Assassin's Creed: Unity has dropped significantly as I feel we'll just get more of the same. I feel bad that I didn't like this game very much as everybody seems to of loved it. But I just cannot.
Assassin's Creed IV - 7/10
This game was an improvement from AC3, but it still didn't live up to my expectations. The beginning stages of the game were great, but it sort of goes downhill from there. I still found it enjoyable though.

Oh dear.. .i have blag flag to play but have only got as far as the opening levels and shortly got bored after that. Not looking good.

Trying for a 3rd time to start / play and finish Sleeping Dogs. Open world games seem to all fall into the same pattern of rinse repeat in the end and that's when i get bored. Only open world game i've played finished and gone back for more was the UNDERATTED and totally bonkers fun Just Cause 2 :) LOVED that :)

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
Last of Us Remastered

Liked the story,good graphics overall and you really do feel for the characters especially as the game progresses.
Quite well done this one.

9/10

Not sure I wanna play through again on 'New game Plus' mode to get trophies though.

---

Next Ill play the DLC for it 'Left Behind'.

f_dog80

Finished the story missions for Destiny last night.
Good game, meh story, amazing with friends.... It's hard to rate right now but it deserves more then the 6/10 gamespot gave it.
I'll give it an 8/10, but I'm sure looking forward to raids and strike missions now.

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
Left Behind DLC for The Last of Us Remastered.

I dunno how much it was for PS3 on PSN store but Im glad it came on the PS4 version's disc.
Its very short..good as it is,it's still very short.But then I guess you can't complain to much,as it is DLC for the main game.

8/10

Haze

Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor - 6/10

I'm torn with this game. I'm really not sure if I liked it or hated it. I suppose a part of me liked it as I almost rage-quit a few times, but pushed myself to finish the campaign. Got difficult early on. Had a bit of a learning curve (that or my gaming "skills" are slowly declining). To me, it was like a "Best-of" game. By that, I mean it borrowed everything from Batman's combat mechanics, Assassin's Creed-everything, Mass Effect (when it came to finding the "spot" on the relics) - a bit of everything. The nemesis system is good. But not something I'd play again. Story was lack-luster, which is a shame as I love the films.

Sekelani

Evil within... Great game..story is so confusing but entertaining at the same time...
I'll give it a 8/10

Last edited:

Sekelani

Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor - 6/10

I'm torn with this game. I'm really not sure if I liked it or hated it. I suppose a part of me liked it as I almost rage-quit a few times, but pushed myself to finish the campaign. Got difficult early on. Had a bit of a learning curve (that or my gaming "skills" are slowly declining). To me, it was like a "Best-of" game. By that, I mean it borrowed everything from Batman's combat mechanics, Assassin's Creed-everything, Mass Effect (when it came to finding the "spot" on the relics) - a bit of everything. The nemesis system is good. But not something I'd play again. Story was lack-luster, which is a shame as I love the films.
This is so true... haven't touched this game in a week... Maybe I'll get back to it this weekend...haven't really missed it that much.. Very much like batman

rkkeller

Now playing Infamous Second Son and really enjoying it. I am not that far in yet, but graphics are great and gameplay has been fun. So far 9 out of 10.

Haze

inFAMOUS: First Light - 7/10

SO SHORT! But then again, what do you expect from a standalone DLC? It was short and sweet. Had a great time playing it and will continue doing challenges.

Haze

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - 8.5/10

Been a while since I enjoyed a COD game entirely. I enjoy all of Call of Duty's campaigns. But the multiplayer kills it for me (mainly, the community - don't hate). This one, however, I enjoyed every aspect. Campaign, Multiplayer and Co-op Survival were all superb. Haven't been this impressed since Modern Warfare 2.

I actually played through the Campaign TWICE! I liked it that much (once on regular, once on veteran) and played sooooo much Co-op Survival. Multiplayer was good too. Had a lot of fun, but don't really see myself being "committed" to it. Maybe every now and again, who knows. I also managed to get the Platinum for this game. That's how much I liked this.

Next up: Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition

Alex_68

inFamous Second Son 10/10

Great graphics, great choice of weapons, good story, really a lot of fun. Platinum trophy quite easy to do too.

Get Connected With PS4Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!