• Welcome to PS4Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

ps4 news subforum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamthenight90

The Watcher In The Wings
Thread starter #1
so i was browsinb the forums trying to find the appropriate subforum to post my thing about theme support and i thought it would be nice if under ps4 we had a ps4 news subforum

Haze

We did have a News and Rumours section, but now we just stick to PS4 news in the "Playstation 4" section, and PS3 news in the "Playstation 3" section.

Derri

, , Darkness, ,
you should probably take those news and rumor post trophies down then
They can still apply, because you can post news sources and when the mods recognise you've posted enough you can be awarded the trophy. You can also request the trophy if you think you've done enough.

Haze

They can still apply, because you can post news sources and when the mods recognise you've posted enough you can be awarded the trophy. You can also request the trophy if you think you've done enough.
Exactly. Well said.

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
Last thing you want to do on a forum is have too many subforums or child boards. It just confuses the hell out of your visitors. Learned that one the hard way, lol. Just post news in the general PS4 forum. That's pretty much what it's there for anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get Connected With PS4Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!