• Welcome to PS4Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PS4 Games that need their own individual forums Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haze

Thread starter #1
EDIT 11/10/2014: We are now just adding big well-known releases. If there is enough demand for certain smaller "indie" titles, then we will add those too. But for now just the bigger games as the smaller game sub-forums in existence aren't very active at all. Thanks guys :)

Is there a game that was recently announced that does not have it's own individual board? Well let us know and we will certainly get on it asap!

Just let us know the title of the game..

Example: Grand Theft Auto 6 (PS4)

As simple as that! Remember to only submit Playstation 4 games, and please link us to a source so we know it's official and not just a rumour.

Many thanks to RockSauron for this suggestion.

Last edited:

Haze

Thread starter #4
Some exclusives that are not very known at the moment:
Basement Crawl (PS4) Source
Doki-Doki Universe (PS4/3/Vita) Source
Hohokum (PS4/3/Vita)Source
No problem. We'll get to that asap! Thank you for letting us know.

Is every game getting a board or just the big-hitters?
Every PS4/PS Vita game. Doesn't matter how big or how small. Just as long as it's official.

Mudgee

My name is Adam.
It'll be a mind-boggling challenge when thousands of PS4 indie games are released, you'd need 50 moderators just to add new gaming titles to the boards. If this is decided i'd be glad to assist but it's a huge task.
I read somewhere before that across all three major platforms, something like 17 Indie games are being developed per day. This will increase fourfold with easier publishing on the PS4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get Connected With PS4Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!