• Welcome to PS4Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

possible new characters?

andrew172

In the Lego Marvel Superheroes Youtube Series Lego and Marvel introduced some characters that were not in the Avengers- both super heroes and super villains alike. For example Spiderman and Wolverine we both included which made for some hilarious and fantastic story telling. There were also some interesting villains like abomination that made an appearance. Who do you think should make an appearance in the video game?

aperture7

I would love to see the Silver Surfer in there. I haven't played the Lego game yet, so I apologize if he already is. But a completely chrome Lego? How cool would that be?

Tomba

So they are going with the movie adaptation for this then? That's pretty cool. I expected Spidey and Wolvie to be in it, they're the two most popular Marvel characters. Abomination is a bit of a surprise though. I'd like to see Dr. Strange (if he isn't included), but not Reed Richards. He's about as interesting as watching paint dry.

SpaceTiger

Ha! You thought LEGO was going to go whole hog and go by the comics' canon? Of course not.

...for comedy all you need is Spiderman, Constrictor, Deadpool, Ant-Man (Erin O'Grady), and Taskmaster (my favorite). The banter between Ant-Man and Taskmaster in Initiative was hilarious. I'm expecting at least Deadpool and Taskmaster.

desarijulian

I like that, there are plenty of Marvel characters that don't get any love in the movies. I'd love the real Phoenix, Rachel Grey, Cable and the Summers Clan, and you've got to have Galactus in there because that Fantastic 4 movie did an awful job. I honestly would have to sit down and make a list of characters I want in this game.

Tomba

You know I'd like to see a proper Marvel Universe game with all the characters being listed here. There's a poential franchise there where you integrate your own hero/villain into the happenings in the Marvel Universe. You could choose to rise as an A-level hero/villain or be a street level hero/villain. Lots of possibilities for a game that should've been done back on PS3.

Stuck_X_Button

I can sign off on a proper Marvel Universe game. Maybe have where you save your game and can continue in the sequel with the game generating New York and populating it accordingly based on the events in the first MU game (or you can start a new hero/heroine/villain and your last character is present in their last role from the previous game).

desarijulian

I have my list up already but it seriously does depend on what characters they add. Is it just going to be movie versions of the heroes that the general public knows or are they going to include more marvel characters like Captain Mar Vell or She Hulk or Abomination, Red Hulk, Superior Spider-man, X-23? I mean there are so many charcters that will never see the movies that I would love to see in this game.

Get Connected With PS4Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!