• Welcome to PS4Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PlayStation Classic announced!

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Thread starter #1
Sony announced the PlayStation Classic today. It features 20 games, an HDMI cable, a USB cable, two controllers, and the PlayStation Classic console. It will retail for $99.99 USD (MSRP) / $129.99 CAN (MSRP), and it will be released on December 3, 2018!

Titan

, , Sniper Kitten, ,
Staff member
Neat! But my classic PSX still works :D Though so does my PS2 and it's backwards compatible and plugged into my TV, so no reason to hook up both :)

My only gripe about these consoles is lack of downloadability. There's usually a game or two I'd want to play out of the box but I'd love the option of downloading more classic games that I never had the chance to play. 100 bucks is steep for something I'll play a couple games and likely not touch it again for a long time. Hence why I hold onto my old consoles :)

Get Connected With PS4Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!