• Welcome to PS4Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Nintendo 3DS Games Your Waiting On/Expecting

Ghost_of_Crash

Is there anything you're waiting on to hit the 3DS or is a title you're expecting? I'm waiting on Super Smash Bros. I'm getting it for Wii U, but I'll be picking it up for the 3DS since I'm usually too tired for console play after work night.

jessem05

i was waiting for yoshi but i still haven't bought it now that it's out, just lazy. also wanting mario kart

blackbagel

I can't wait for the next Final Fantasy games or Square enix games because they always amuse me somehow. Also love their story lines because they seem to be well craft at times.

jessem05

i'm interested to try FF when the ps4 one gets released, always wanted to try one out but have never got around to it. is there one you would recommend for ds/3ds

Razor

There's plenty of good games on 3DS. You don't make a huge gap between your nearest competitor in handhelds by having no good games on your system. That would've had weight the launch window for 3DS, but at this point there's stuff to pick up.

I'm looking forward to the eventual Final Fantasy Tactics title, Hyrule Warriors, Mario Kart, and Conception II.

SpaceTiger

Final Fantasy Tactics will be popping up eventually. There's been one for every portable since GBA. I'm looking forward to Hyrule Warriors as well. I don't even care for the Dynasty Warriors games, they're same thing each time with new characters added--but I LOVE Zelda.

Razor

Final Fantasy Tactics will be popping up eventually. There's been one for every portable since GBA. I'm looking forward to Hyrule Warriors as well. I don't even care for the Dynasty Warriors games, they're same thing each time with new characters added--but I LOVE Zelda.
Totally waiting for a new FFT to drop.

Get Connected With PS4Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!