• Welcome to PS4Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

More emoticons for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex_68

Perhaps it's because I like them much :eek:, probably it's because they help to express our emotions :grin, I would suggest to add more emoticons for our posts :Onya.

If agreed, I can do the job by collecting them all and send a zip file, so you just need to put them on the site. Does it make sense?

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
Not sure we need a heap more and I know there are plenty to be found freely on the web but if you like feel free to ZIP 'em and post a link to download it.
Then Ill check 'em out with Haze and see what happens.

Alex_68

Great Oberon! :-:

I have the complete set of small icons for the joypad too (square, triangle, circle, R1, R2, etc.).
Let me know if I you need them.

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
Not sure we need a heap more and I know there are plenty to be found freely on the web but if you like feel free to ZIP 'em and post a link to download it.
Then Ill check 'em out with Haze and see what happens.
Dude. You can never have too many smilies.

Here's some of my favorites I've used on forums through the years.

Works great for idiotic topics and replies :)

When you just need to shake your head at some noobs.

I have a whole slew of Zip files full of smilies from when I went a little smile happy over at my site if you want them. Just let me know and I'd be happy to send them to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get Connected With PS4Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!