• Welcome to PS4Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Looking for Teammates in Destiny? POST HERE!

TheWolf41

Looking for a team to do raids,vanguards,etc...(Uk time/ weekends)
Im a lvl 29 warlock (i hav the hunger of crota, up for anything and other legendarie pulse rifle)
Psn:Sackboy2306
Leave a note if u send me a friend request :)

Wheezy_J

PSN name is Wheezy_J. A friend and I are pretty serious gamers who are looking to join a clan and complete the Vault of Glass raid, and we need help! Pacific time zone. PS4.

Last edited:

mbanny

Hello,

i'm looking for teammates (potential friends) in destiny (PS4) for playing dailys, weeklys, strikes and raids (need raid gear stuck on level 31) for now...PvP havent tryed it yet...i have a level 31 warlock and a level 29 hunter...my PSN ID is M_SeBbA...usually i play from 22:30 to around 1 am, but sometimes i play during the day also...leave a note (what you want to do) if you send a friend request...time zone: GMT +1h...languages: slovene, english, german(pasiv) and croation...

good gaming and have a nice day

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
Hey everyone. Just a quick PSA since we're at a higher page count. Make sure you say when leaving your PSN what console you have. I have a few people from on here that I added that have it for PS3 which doesn't do me any good :)

With that said, I'm always looking for people to do Raids, Strikes, whatever really. Name is flightlessbeaker and on PS4. Make sure you say you're from the forum or you won't get added :)

WarMaximum

The Blood Syndicate is recruiting guardians 18 and up to join our band of bad asses. We have skilled players that get shit done throughout the week. We're not a great group for people trying to lvl up to 27 but we are a fantastic group if your looking to group up for Raids or Nightfalls/Weeklys. Full members gain access to our BBM group chat which makes it much easier to group up on the fly.

If you're interested you can check us out at blood-syndicate.tumblr.com and you'll find a link to our Destiny home page there.

liamdawe

Banned
Add me for strikes, raids, whatever

Looking for friendly people to play Destiny with for strikes, raids and whatever else

add "FrankButch" to your PSN :)

Last edited by a moderator:

killer420830

hey, I read your post and I really don't have any friends that play, and I started off on my own. I have a 15 titan 12 warlock 10 hunter. If this is something that your looking for hit me back and yes I'm on ps4!

Raging_Patriot

38/M on PS4 here. Central Time Zone. Looking to add permanent friends for Destiny!

I play best with the following folks: 21+, Mature mindset, prior/current military/law enforcement, MUST have working mic!

I'll never turn down a request, but the folks who meet the above requirements, tend to STAY on my list! :p

JoseTrevino1988

Looking for a few people to join for raids. I have a planned raid for tomorrow (Wednesday, May 20) at 8 PM Central Time, two guys dropped out of the Vault Of Glass raid. So far it will only be three of us and I am hoping to have at the very least two more people join, please have a mic and just join to have some fun. If all goes good with the Vault Of Glass then hopefully we can tackle Crota's End and the new raid for House Of Winter DLC. Look up JoseTrevino1988 and shoot me a message on PSN if interested.

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
38/M on PS4 here. Central Time Zone. Looking to add permanent friends for Destiny!

I play best with the following folks: 21+, Mature mindset, prior/current military/law enforcement, MUST have working mic!

I'll never turn down a request, but the folks who meet the above requirements, tend to STAY on my list! :p
What does having prior/current military or law enforcement experience have to do with someone's gaming skill?

stitk

stitk
central time zone
I am looking for people to raid with as well as do the prison of elders stuff
add me if you want

EVILDEAD333

psn is EVILDEAD333 for ps4 add me need help on raids and night falls and Crota's End im a level 32 titan and have a level 31 going on level 32 hunter

Tnick25

Two level 32's (Titan and Warlock both maxed on both classes) looking for a third person to do level 32 prison of elders.

MyNameIsTrevHi

Last edited:

Get Connected With PS4Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!