• Welcome to PS4Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Like Us on Facebook!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haze

Although we have had our Facebook page up for a little bit, we have actually never formally announced it, so here we are to announce it!

We have a Facebook page! Feel free to visit us and why not click that Like button!

Of course this forum is the main primary source for news and rumours regarding all things Playstation, but our Facebook page is just another extension of this awesome place! We will be posting news and updates, as well as content from here.

So feel free to click on the Facebook logo below and be sure to Like us!

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
On facebook? Sorry,I really dont know.
Im not the creator of the fb page and yes,I suggest any discussion etc take place here,on the forum :Onya

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
On facebook? Sorry,I really dont know.
Im not the creator of the fb page and yes,I suggest any discussion etc take place here,on the forum :Onya
Yeah, Facebook pages for a discussion forum seem to be a little backwards in my opinion. With that said, I do it too, lol. One way to do it is to link important topics. Like for example, if a new firmware update is coming, surely someone here started a topic. You post something like "Firmware update 2.0.6 is coming out May 16. Read about it here (then post the link to the topic pointing back to the forum)". Even small snippets of news work well too. It helps to get some referral traffic and does help to a small degree with search engine rankings.

Derri

, , Darkness, ,
Yeah, Facebook pages for a discussion forum seem to be a little backwards in my opinion. With that said, I do it too, lol. One way to do it is to link important topics. Like for example, if a new firmware update is coming, surely someone here started a topic. You post something like "Firmware update 2.0.6 is coming out May 16. Read about it here (then post the link to the topic pointing back to the forum)". Even small snippets of news work well too. It helps to get some referral traffic and does help to a small degree with search engine rankings.
I've always said that this place could benefit from social media exposure, facebook posts and tweets to news posted on this forum would work well and even little posts to remind people of this place would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get Connected With PS4Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!