• Welcome to PS4Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

KSIGlobal On PS4

KSI Viktory X

Hello, my name is KSI Viktory X, and I am an Officer and Recruiter from KSIGlobal.com. We are an adult oriented, 15 year community with a heavy focus on rank structure, casual and competitive play over multiple platforms and numerous titles. Our initiative is to build the largest and brightest community for all.

K – Knowledge
S – Strength
I – Integrity

Our community is broken down into Divisions, with squads within those Divisions. I represent Lost Empire (LE) Division. Recruiting for Sentinel Squad and a newer squad in the future. We recruit for Destiny (Destiny 2 in the future) and CoD Black Ops 3 (Infinite Warfare/Modern Warfare and WW2 in the future). We also play Battlefield 1, Rainbow Six: Siege among other titles casually or competitively depending on interest. I am recruiting specifically for PS4, however can direct you towards an Xbox Division if you're still interested.

Requirements for Joining

-Must be 16 or older
-Must utilize Discord (App)
-Agree to follow our Code of Conduct and Rank Structure
-Join our KSIGlobal.com Website
-Agree to be active for squad events whenever possible.

If you are interested in joining, leave a comment or send me a PM and I'll get back to you as quickly as I can. I will refer you to all links you will need privately as necessary.

Get Connected With PS4Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!