• Welcome to PS4Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Kingdom Hearts 3

BlackSolaris

Professional Escapologist
Thread starter #1
After many years of waiting and one console later, we are finally going to be able to continue the trilogy of the Kingdom Hearts story, exclusive to the PS4.

Who else is pretty excited by the announcement?

I loved KH 1 and 2. Though I think that the fighting mechanics is a bit shallow and repetitive, I still enjoyed the games. I appreciated the cameos of Disney and Final Fantasy characters. I believe that it's what makes the game extra special. I think that Kingdom Hearts 3 would look extremely beautiful with all the graphical capabilities of the PS4.

Have to say I can't put into words how excited I am for this game. It is way past overdue. Don't get me wrong, I have really enjoyed the handheld games that have been released over the years, especially Birth By Sleep. Still. Kingdom Hearts hasn't been on a console since 2006 with Kingdom Hearts 2. Know that we know that it is in development. Let's hope that it doesn't take too long to be released.

I'm a bit irked that it won't be a PlayStation 4 exclusive though. I just read that it would also be released on the Xbox One too. Anyway, I'm still looking forward to the game and I hope that it would be the most amazing Kingdom Hears game yet. I also hope that it would not be too kiddie for my tastes.

While Kingdom Hearts released on Xbox One, I never dare to play on Xbox

I started Kingdom Hearts on the PlayStation, and I conclude with Playstation.
I can not wait to see this game, but we will not see for a long time to me.
Especially Final Fantasy XV should be completed first.

While Kingdom Hearts released on Xbox One, I never dare to play on Xbox

I started Kingdom Hearts on the PlayStation, and I conclude with Playstation.
I can not wait to see this game, but we will not see for a long time to me.
Especially Final Fantasy XV should be completed first.
Well, the team that made the portable games is making KH3. If it wasn't for that, they probably wouldn't even start it until after FF15 was released XD

I've never been able to finish any of the regular KH games, have not bothered with the handheld version.
I'll probably go get the two games from my friend and spend a weekend or so playing through them both

Sora

I must admit - the only reason I plan to purchase the PS4 is for Kingdom Hearts 3. I remember getting the first game for my PS2 way back when it first came out. I immediately became engrossed in the series. However, many years passed by, and I got tired of all the side games being debuted instead of the third installment. Finally, after many years of waiting, we're finally getting it. I skipped over the PS3, but I still have my gem that is the PS2. I trust that Kingdom Hearts 3 will be worth the wait, and I hope that the system has a bunch of awesome games that will make my purchase worth the expense.

I can't wait till Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out on PS4, I've spent so long anticipating a new game and it's finally here. If this isn't a good enough reason to buy a PS4, I don't know what is!

Get Connected With PS4Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!