• Welcome to PS4Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Guess the movie quote

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
You know what to do,guess the movie from which said quote comes from,correct answer and its your turn.Will have to wait for the each question asker to confirm though.

OK...easy one to start..

"Ill be back" :eek:

Mudgee

My name is Adam.
Haha that was the very first quote i thought of when i saw the thread title. Small world.
Terminator 2.

'Show me the money!'

Haze

Jerry McGuire :)

"But it ain't about how hard you're hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
Haha that was the very first quote i thought of when i saw the thread title. Small world.
Terminator 2.
Actually it was first used in the first Terminator.
Terminator 2 was a little different, although he did say that it was a little longer: "Stay here,Ill be back".

"But it ain't about how hard you're hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
Was it Stallone in the first Rocky movie?

Haze

The Shining :)

Here's an easy one: "I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse"

amazingone

That is easy and I haven't even watched the whole movie!

The Godfather

Here's a tough one:

"It's not your fault. It's not your fault. It's not your fault..."

Haze

The Sixth Sense :D Love that movie.

Here's another easy one (No Googling!):

"I like the way you die boy"

Get Connected With PS4Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!