• Welcome to PS4Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Great games are rare these days?

hddmag

Does anybody feel that great games are so rare to come by these days? I have followed video games for a decade now, and I am quite disappointed with things as they are. The PS4 has been great at handling multiplatform games and remasters, but it has yet to get a must-have exclusive, don't you think? We are now two years into the new cycle, and all we have got is a plethora of remasters and very few new quality IPs. Games are delayed again and again, and when they are eventually released, they never live up to the hype. My faith in this generation is really wavering!
Maybe because developers now focus on rushing their games, publishing one after another without thinking major improvements they can do from the previous release.

WABelville

Does anybody feel that great games are so rare to come by these days? I have followed video games for a decade now, and I am quite disappointed with things as they are. The PS4 has been great at handling multiplatform games and remasters, but it has yet to get a must-have exclusive, don't you think? We are now two years into the new cycle, and all we have got is a plethora of remasters and very few new quality IPs. Games are delayed again and again, and when they are eventually released, they never live up to the hype. My faith in this generation is really wavering!
Agree with you!

Get Connected With PS4Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!