• Welcome to PS4Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Games - where?

Sheebi

I'm thinking of starting a new plan with Gamefly.com to rent new games. Where do you get your PS3 games? I like to try the games out before I buy them. Have you ever used Gamefly.com for PS3 games? How was the experience?

Mino

Luckily I have a few gamer friends who have a ton of games, and they let me borrow theirs to see if I like it before I buy my own copy. Gamefly would be a good alternative to that, though!

Zenon

I always go to my local Play n Trade store. I can try out games there, before I buy the game. Sometimes, I play a game, at the store, and then go to Amazon to buy the game.

Sheebi

I've looked at Amazon - they usually give an overview of each game. It is n't like playing the game though. I used to rent from our local Blockbuster, but they closed up. I wonder if we have a Play and Trade near me. I'm going to google that.

MsKong

Gamestop gets some pretty good deals if you have one in your city. I've also gotten games from Blockbuster and my library is now starting to get some in but I'm not sure how long that's going to last.

Sheebi

Has anyone seen them at the Blockbuster kiosks? How about Redbox... I heard you can get games but I wasn't sure what kind (for what console). I don't have a Blockbuster near me anymore. Gamestop is somewhere that you have to buy them, you can try them out first.

Teagan

I normally get my games from either Gamestop or online, like at Amazon and Half.com. There's some really good deals at Half.com especially!

GabbyGamer

Gamestop, Gamefly, and Amazon seem to be the best places to get games online. I haven't checked in awhile, but Walmart used to carry pre-owned PS3 games, too.

Get Connected With PS4Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!