• Welcome to PS4Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Full List of PlayStation Classic games announced!

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Thread starter #1
Today, Sony announced the complete list of 20 games that will be included with PlayStation Classic when it releases on December 3, 2018...

The games for the North America region are...
  • Battle Arena Toshinden
  • Cool Boarders 2
  • Destruction Derby
  • Final Fantasy VII
  • Grand Theft Auto
  • Intelligent Qube
  • Jumping Flash
  • Metal Gear Solid
  • Mr Driller
  • Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee
  • Rayman
  • Resident Evil Director’s Cut
  • Revelations: Persona
  • Ridge Racer Type 4
  • Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
  • Syphon Filter
  • Tekken 3
  • Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six
  • Twisted Metal
  • Wild Arms
The games for the Japanese region are...

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
Its a good list but there's definitely some real classics missing, like Medieval, Jet Moto, Crash and so on. The one thing I don't like when they release these retro consoles is you can't add games to it. It would be cool if they released old games available for download on the PS Store, even if you had to download them to a dongle for installation so they don't have to worry about putting the PS Store on it and pay for the infrastructure to support it. As much as I'd like this, I'm gonna pass. The games on that list that I own, I can play on my PS2 which is hooked up on my TV. The rest, I can download on my PS3 to play or buy the disc on eBay for a few bucks if I feel like going real old school.

Get Connected With PS4Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!