• Welcome to PS4Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Fifa is dominating

hellsing006

Regardless of the troubles that EA is having with Battlefield 4, it can't be argued that FIFA is dominating sales. And let's face it it's the foreign market that is making this game the beast it is. I like FIFA and I'm glad that it's doing well because it's a great game and one of the better titles on the PS4 right now.

SeanM

Regardless of the troubles that EA is having with Battlefield 4, it can't be argued that FIFA is dominating sales. And let's face it it's the foreign market that is making this game the beast it is. I like FIFA and I'm glad that it's doing well because it's a great game and one of the better titles on the PS4 right now.
Battle field is more of a frostbite problem though, and EA are a bunch of money grubbin A-holes, but the Fifa franchise is a work of art, of course since its made from 'the beautiful game"

ash2014uk

Lets be honest, PES is not really coming close to challenging FIFA over recent years. PES went downhill after 6 and now FIFA has made sure they have improved every year and with ultimate team mode on FIFA, i cant see PES managing to catch up unless they fix the gameplay issues and make a game mode to rival ultimate team.

mauricioq

Fifa is now at the top of their game, and they're dominating sales because the features are way bigger than his "enemy", PES. And they have everything licensed too.

Get Connected With PS4Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!