• Welcome to PS4Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Favorite character?

andrew172

Who is your favorite character in the Kingdom Hearts series? Based solely on how they appear in Kingdom Hearts, ie, don't just choose your favorite Disney character. Mine would have to be Roxas for his in depth character, I was always interested in his storyline.

lucas5987

If we are talking about characters JUST from kingdom hearts, i'd have to go with the obvious and say Sora. But I really love cloud and sephiroth, especially the ways they appear in the KH universe.

andrew172

If we are talking about characters JUST from kingdom hearts, i'd have to go with the obvious and say Sora. But I really love cloud and sephiroth, especially the ways they appear in the KH universe.
I always thought that Cloud was such an intriguing character, that we could definitely have done with seeing more of.

andrew172

Sephiroth is pretty cool too, I would like to have seen more storyline given there. But alas, the game can only be so long.

kjl.leblanc

Except for sora those are all characters not even originating from the KH universe. Roxas is my favorite for sure.

turklife

Definitely Sora; however, there are so many characters in the game that I absolutely love. Obviously Sora, Riku and Kairi are my favorites and I just love the storytelling surrounding these characters. What's great about Kingdom Hearts is the way the characters are created and developed. As a player, you really care about these characters and their journeys throughout the games. They feel so real, and as a result, we have a very real and genuine attachment to them.

mizore742

First of all, I'd like to say that I love Kingdom Hearts. Second, I think my favorite character would have to be either Mickey or Roxas because Mickey is mysterious and Roxas is just as mysterious even though we know more about him. Axel also intrigues me, mostly because I love his weapons.

andrew172

First of all, I'd like to say that I love Kingdom Hearts. Second, I think my favorite character would have to be either Mickey or Roxas because Mickey is mysterious and Roxas is just as mysterious even though we know more about him. Axel also intrigues me, mostly because I love his weapons.
Axel is definitely a favorite among fans for the reasons you mentioned. And I can totally relate- I love his weapons.

Get Connected With PS4Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!