• Welcome to PS4Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Dragon's Teeth Expansion due July 15 for premium/July 29 for rest

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
Thread starter #1
BF4's next expansion 'Dragon's Teeth' due July 15th for BF4 premium members and July 29th for non premium so as usual,premium members have a 2 week head start.

Gamespot said:
Its primary additions are a new multiplayer mode, Chain Link, which is a twist on the classic Conquest mode, and four new maps set in Asian locales: Lumphini Garden, Pearl Market, Propaganda, and Sunken Dragon. Also being added are a ballistic shield (which players of the Battlefield Hardline beta will already be familiar with), ten assignments (along with accompanying unlocks), and a remote-controlled vehicle called the R.A.W.R.
Source

AFAIK, this expansion also focuses more on infantry combat and centered chokepoints. Chain Link seems like an interesting addition.

Anyone on the forums have premium? I just have the vanilla version of the game right now and the first 2 DLCs don't really interest me. I'm interested in Naval Strike, Dragon's Teeth, and Last Stand though. Is premium worth it?

Anyone on the forums have premium? I just have the vanilla version of the game right now and the first 2 DLCs don't really interest me. I'm interested in Naval Strike, Dragon's Teeth, and Last Stand though. Is premium worth it?
I've got premium and I think it's worth it. The two week head start is very nice, by the time everyone else starts playing the new maps I'll be the master of them. There's a few other benefits for premium as well. I'd recommend you get it as it's pretty cheap and well worth the price.

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
Thread starter #4
I have premium although I still have'nt played it a great deal.
However if you play it a lot then I think it is defo worth it,you seem to get more extra's too with BF premium than for eg getting a season pass for a CoD game.
So not only do you get map packs 2 weeks earlier,you got get more battlepacks which contain cool extra's like that reg players dont have like certain paints for weapons/vehicles and also camo's for your soldier's uniform.

More discussion on premium here: http://ps4forum.com/283-battlefield-4/3313-battlefield-4-premium.html

Meh, not really interested in the extra camo and battlepacks and stuff that comes with Premium. I think the only good thing is the early access to the new DLC. I think I'll see how this new DLC turns out before deciding.

Kosh

Damn I was totally behind the 8-ball on this. I have premium and have been moving.. Finally set it up tonight, downloading it now. Haven't played in like 3 months though. I'm gonna suck so hopefully you don't see me on any of your teams! :)

Get Connected With PS4Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!