• Welcome to PS4Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Destiny is pumping out the best the PS3 has to offer

hellsing006

Which is interesting because I always thought that Destiny was more of a next-gen game. And while the PS3 and Xbox 360 were pushed to their limits last year, I'm wondering if they can really handle the demands that it looks like Destiny would demand on a console. Destiny on the PC sure of course, on the PS4 and xbox One no problem. But the PS3 and Xbox 360? I doubt it, not without compromising some things.

Titan

Sniper Kitten
Staff member
That's what I was always thinking. Destiny is definitely the game that I will purchase the PS4 for if I don't have it beforehand. Though I wouldn't be surprised if they have some kind of thing like CoD and Battlefield where you can upgrade it for the PS4 for like 10 bucks or whatever. Remember, they were saying Destiny will have a 10 year lifespan (what I think I read). They are in it for the long haul and I don't think it will be set up for the long term for PS3 and 360. I think they are doing it to get the stragglers hooked on the game with the hope of migrating them to the next gen.

Get Connected With PS4Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!