• Welcome to PS4Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Check below. A free assassins creed game on xbone.

iamthenight90

The Watcher In The Wings
Im pretty sure Its region lock to the us but its worth a try anyway. If you dont have ac unity for your xbone then enter this in.
Vrxtc xx9jf dkghv w372v 6cwcz.
............¡ that x might be a k.
if you get it and it works post below telling everyone you took it.

Last edited:

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
Or we could make the main forum index viewable only for all but to actually see and read threads your must register and sign in.

iamthenight90

The Watcher In The Wings
Or we could make the main forum index viewable only for all but to actually see and read threads your must register and sign in.
Well oberon heres what could work but might not be possible. Have certain threads like the playstation games support and accessories be available to everyone. But things like the off topic other games and anything related to the site like site suggestions or site support not

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
Certain threads havent checked and even then that would be way to tedious but categories or sub forums yes.
But having read your post again I know that's what you meant,certain categories.
For eg say Intro and PS4 help sections viewable and readable by all but all others sections only viewable from index and need to sign in to go further.
Honestly though I would say keep it simple and just make the whole forum viewable only by all and to actually read any threads you need to sign in.

iamthenight90

The Watcher In The Wings
Its your call but we would get less visators that way. Telling you the ps4 general section should be open to all but nothing els

Derri

, , Darkness, ,
Personally I think that we should keep it the way it is but maybe have a 'members only' forum, for things like this.

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
Yeah,A good idea..in theory...
Only cause how many topics would we actually have in there?

iamthenight90

The Watcher In The Wings
Yeah,A good idea..in theory...
Only cause how many topics would we actually have in there?
Giveaways, site announcements pertaining to members. Probably just some stickied topics like the site trophies. And thats really it. I still think my original idea could be implemented for the most part but I feel that we should at least have a way to make something members only. Maybe a bracket thing like [spoilers] but with [members]

Last edited:

Get Connected With PS4Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!