• Welcome to PS4Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Best quality

Jenny

I really do consider the Playstation 3 to have the best quality when it comes to graphics. I love the way the games look on my screen. They are sometimes so realistic that they are scary. Some people say that the Xbox 360 has better graphics but I disagree.

Zenon

I really can not decide which graphics I like better. Sometimes, I just get so into gameplay, on Playstation 3 and Xbox 360, that I am not noticing graphics too much.

Teagan

I think the PS3 and Xbox 360 probably have a similar quality of graphics, but I haven't been able to compare them side-by-side to actually see. I wouldn't be surprised if the PS3 won, though!

Jenny

I admit that they are close but from playing just the PS3 for a long time and then playing on the Xbox more recently, I feel like I can really see a difference. I am also playing on a new TV now though so there's always that factor.

S-gamer

I tend to think that the Playstation 3 has the best graphics. Sure, the Xbox 360 is close behind and, although I'm a Microsoft fan and appreciate their console, I can honestly say that most games look better on my Playstation 3. Of course, people are quite subjective about these kind of comparisons...

Get Connected With PS4Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!