• Welcome to PS4Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Battlefield 4's Final Stand DLC Launching Next Week Nov 18

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
Thread starter #1
The last map pack for BF4 will arrive on Nov 18.

Gamespot said:
The Final Stand DLC features four arctic-themed maps and new, futuristic weapons. Battlefield 4 Premium members will get the content first, before it's released publicly on December 2.

Final Stand delivers four maps (Operation Whiteout, Hammerhead, Hangar 21, and Giants of Karelia), all of which take place in wintry environments. Another focus of Final Stand is its near-future weapons and gadgets such as a DS-3 DECOY gun attachment that emits false blips on enemies' mini-maps and the XD-1 Accipiter, a remote-controlled, LMG-equipped drone.
Source

Oberon

, , The Enforcer, ,
Thread starter #4
I would'nt say that at all Haze really.
If you play with a clan in clan wars on Ops which they had for MW3 for eg its a little diff.
Sometimes clan membes each have diff loadouts for diff roles for eg.Doesnt always happen but some do it.
So there can be team work envolved for sure.

I would say CoD is usually faster gameplay,more arcadey while BF does feel like you are in a little war,if that makes sense.Both are very differnt styles.
I do like them both but Im still just used to CoD Im not that good at BF. (not that Im great on CoD either though lol)

Haze

I would'nt say that at all Haze really.
If you play with a clan in clan wars on Ops which they had for MW3 for eg its a little diff.
Sometimes clan membes each have diff loadouts for diff roles for eg.Doesnt always happen but some do it.
So there can be team work envolved for sure.

I would say CoD is usually faster gameplay,more arcadey while BF does feel like you are in a little war,if that makes sense.Both are very differnt styles.
I do like them both but Im still just used to CoD Im not that good at BF. (not that Im great on CoD either though lol)
I only say that due to my experience with both games is all :)

Get Connected With PS4Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!