• Welcome to PS4Forum - The #1 PlayStation Forum. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay (E3 2014)

Haze

Thread starter #1
Check out the co-op gameplay footage for the upcoming Assassin's Creed Unity below:

[video=youtube;EZMGI0lpNbA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZMGI0lpNbA[/video]​

Really looking forward to this one the more I see of it :)

Derri

, , Darkness, ,
I think this would be amazing to play. I'm a massive fan of this.

@Haze: If you'd like we could always do some co-op along with other friends. Seems like a breath of fresh air has been injected into the game as I could see the game becoming slightly stagnant after Black Flag as they seemed to be keeping everything very *same* like. Now with co-op and whole new system its looking good.

Honestly speaking, I am not that much into the co-op stuff, but this looks like the game where I would definitely try some co-op with friends. Besides, the setting is really wise. More people in street, more buzz, more stealthy approach, more ways to kill which tantamount to more fun.

Same here. Not a fan of co-op and mmo games on my console but since the title says "Assassin's Creed" I'll definitely buy it lol. I just wish there's still an option to play single player campaign.

I'm still mildly excited for this game, and it looks like the co-op has been done right for once. I think it'll be pretty fun to play Assassin's Creed co-op when online multiplayer starts to feel a little old. If they make the co-op mode based on tactical maneuvers and actual skill, then that would be a plus, too. I don't want it to be so simple that a group of toddlers could beat the co-op missions, though.

Get Connected With PS4Forum.com

Like PS5 Forum!