Are the good deals on Playstation Plus, which are sold online legit ?

Thread starter #1
Hi,

I'm thinking about buying PlayStation 365 soon.
On many such websites it costs very very less. Is the offer serious, has anyone bought from you? On other sites PlayStation 365 loosely costs twice as much as what those websites are selling.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
I have no idea what "PlayStation 365" is, but if you want to buy the 365 day version (one year) PlayStation Plus card, go to your local Best Buy, Target, or any other place that sells video games and get it.

Never, ever, and I mean... EVER buy it from third party CDKey sites. If you want convenience of sitting at home and buying it from something like Amazon, BestBuy.com, and whatnot, go for it. But they all cost the same. If it is cheaper than the MSRP'ed sites, then it is one of those "too good to be true" deals.

Thread starter #3
Thank you so much Carlos, but are you sure? because to be honest, I will be the most cheap ass gamer you will ever see and I'd buy anything that is on discount. I am seeing deals on that top up thing for PlayStation Plus from a website, I'll link down for the page below, I really want it to be true you know :(

press-start.com/de/651-kaufen-key-ps4-playstation-store-guthaben-aufstockung-50e-deutschland/

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Thank you so much Carlos, but are you sure? because to be honest, I will be the most cheap ass gamer you will ever see and I'd buy anything that is on discount. I am seeing deals on that top up thing for PlayStation Plus from a website, I'll link down for the page below, I really want it to be true you know :(

press-start.com/de/651-kaufen-key-ps4-playstation-store-guthaben-aufstockung-50e-deutschland/
A few people say it's legit, but others say "If it looks too good to be true, it usually is."

For example, if you bought an Xbox Live code from a non-legitimate retailer, you'll get banned from XBL. Therefore, I would stay far away from these sites.

I'm not sure about Valve's (Steam), or Sony's (PlayStation) reluctance level, but I'd still stay away from these sites. Most of them are out to scam you.

I have no idea what "PlayStation 365" is, but if you want to buy the 365 day version (one year) PlayStation Plus card, go to your local Best Buy, Target, or any other place that sells video games and get it.

Never, ever, and I mean... EVER buy it from third party CDKey sites. If you want convenience of sitting at home and buying it from something like Amazon, BestBuy.com, and whatnot, go for it. But they all cost the same. If it is cheaper than the MSRP'ed sites, then it is one of those "too good to be true" deals.
Good hint Carlos. :Onya

I personally buy it on Amazon. I put the PP card in my wishlist and when it gets to 40€ during its periodical promotion weeks, I buy it for me and for my son.

Titan

, , Sniper Kitten, ,
I just do it from the PlayStation store. The end result is the same and I don't have to deal with plugging in a product code.

Titan

, , Sniper Kitten, ,
Which requires between 5 and 7 seconds to be done :grin

Hello Titan, how are you?
Well look at you Mr. Speedster!

I'm good. Been doing a lot of woodworking and slowly working up to making a bigger social media presence with it (hoping to monetize it down the line). Not much time for gaming but been playing the hell out of No Man's Sky Next when I can. Been wanting the new Destiny expansion but the last month has been very expensive for me with a couple trips and some really high priced bills, and I also need to buy appliances (washer/dryer and stove) for my place and buy new power tools for my woodworking, so I'll have to wait :/ Other than that, I'm good! How are you?

Well look at you Mr. Speedster!

I'm good. Been doing a lot of woodworking and slowly working up to making a bigger social media presence with it (hoping to monetize it down the line). Not much time for gaming but been playing the hell out of No Man's Sky Next when I can. Been wanting the new Destiny expansion but the last month has been very expensive for me with a couple trips and some really high priced bills, and I also need to buy appliances (washer/dryer and stove) for my place and buy new power tools for my woodworking, so I'll have to wait :/ Other than that, I'm good! How are you?
I'm good too, thank's Titan! :)

Getting old very fast (50 this year) but I don't give up playing videogames. Played AC Origins... so boring that I couldn't finish it. The AC soul is lost definately, pity. I'm playing NMS Next too but it doesn't excite me unfortunately. Don't know why, maybe too many bugs, a bad handling of storaged materials or I don't know what. Looking forward fot Fallout76, but I will not buy it immediately since Bethesda announced that it is a beta version so... 70€ is too much.

Titan

, , Sniper Kitten, ,
I'm good too, thank's Titan! :)

Getting old very fast (50 this year) but I don't give up playing videogames. Played AC Origins... so boring that I couldn't finish it. The AC soul is lost definately, pity. I'm playing NMS Next too but it doesn't excite me unfortunately. Don't know why, maybe too many bugs, a bad handling of storaged materials or I don't know what. Looking forward fot Fallout76, but I will not buy it immediately since Bethesda announced that it is a beta version so... 70€ is too much.

Nice. I never played AC but from what I've been hearing, it's not far off from your experience. Guess they've started running out of ideas. The last couple days I fired up my PS3 and did a run through of COD Black Ops. I downloaded BO3 on PS4 for free but didn't know until I looked it up they're linked. I'll have to pick up a used copy of BO2 before I play BO3.

Nice. I never played AC but..
I know you like also aged games. I suggest you to try AC Black Flag. The version for PS4 is now very cheap to buy.
If you never played any of the AC's, this will amaze you. Gameplay, environment, story, character progression, all is very well done in this game and... the naval battles are fantastic. This is also the last AC that has a multiplayer part, very well done as well.