Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
    Master Member

Is Cyberpunk releasing in 2015?

The lack of appearance or even a word about it at E3 2014 is very concerning to me to say the least. Is it going to come out in 2015? I really doubt now. I think the Witcher 3 delay has caused the team to delay Cyberpunk as well. What do you think?

If there isn't news coming out of E3, then it's likely that there isn't going to be any news in the coming months. That's not always true however, but for there to be big news, and it to not come out around E3 usually means that there's been some delay.

Master Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Annabell View Post
    If there isn't news coming out of E3, then it's likely that there isn't going to be any news in the coming months. That's not always true however, but for there to be big news, and it to not come out around E3 usually means that there's been some delay.
    Yes, I concur. If they haven't announced it at E3, it usually means that they have delayed the project by quite some time. For the time being, though, I want Witcher 3 in my hands as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by wowtgp View Post
    Yes, I concur. If they haven't announced it at E3, it usually means that they have delayed the project by quite some time. For the time being, though, I want Witcher 3 in my hands as soon as possible.
    Saying that, news might come out in...September I think it is. There's a fairly big conference there, and news of new games sometimes comes out there if it's a little behind.

Master Member
    Saying that, news might come out in...September I think it is. There's a fairly big conference there, and news of new games sometimes comes out there if it's a little behind.
    Are you talking about Gamescom? I have heard that they are going to showcase more of the game over there. At leas, I hope they do. They have been tight-lipped about the game for most of the time.

PSN ID
    Spokey-Who
    I just care that they are still working on it. There is so little news surrounding the game that my "hype" for it is not that high. Because I want it so bad, I am content waiting for it. They can take their time with it; besides there is too much coming out within the coming months anyway.

------------------------------------------------------
    [ READING TODAY FOR A BETTER TOMORROW ]

Are you talking about Gamescom? I have heard that they are going to showcase more of the game over there. At leas, I hope they do. They have been tight-lipped about the game for most of the time.
    I believe it is Gamescom I'm thinking of. I forget the name, but if that's the big one that happens around that time, usually in Germany I believe, then yeah it's that.

Master Member
    I believe it is Gamescom I'm thinking of. I forget the name, but if that's the big one that happens around that time, usually in Germany I believe, then yeah it's that.
    Nope, you must be talking about some other convention then. They never hold Gamescom in Germany. US is the place for E3 and Gamescom.

Nope, you must be talking about some other convention then. They never hold Gamescom in Germany. US is the place for E3 and Gamescom.
    Damn, now it's going to bug me what I'm thinking of.