Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 32 of 32
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: COD Advanced Warfare News Zombies Coming??

  1. #26

    Darkness

    Derri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Scotland, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,083
    PSN ID
    Dead1y-Derri
    Rep Power
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by ErebosGamingHD View Post
    Activision must have some say to weather zombies are allowed right?? I just thought they would do something fresh instead of boring crappy survival mode again
    I doubt they would invoke rights because Activision is a publisher and publishers and developers tend to have a good relationship when the publisher doesn't entirely dictate contents of a game. Its why we've never seen zombies in the MW serieis or special ops in the black ops series.

    I think Exo Survival could be quite good if I'm being honest.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    And zombies is fresh?

    At least Extinction was a little different,even though I hardly played that anyway.
    Exactly, I never liked extinction but at least it was different and cool

  2. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    ErebosGamingHD @ Youtube
    Posts
    155
    PSN ID
    Oldskoolcampbell
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Derri View Post
    I doubt they would invoke rights because Activision is a publisher and publishers and developers tend to have a good relationship when the publisher doesn't entirely dictate contents of a game. Its why we've never seen zombies in the MW serieis or special ops in the black ops series.

    I think Exo Survival could be quite good if I'm being honest.



    Exactly, I never liked extinction but at least it was different and cool
    Not saying zombies is fresh but it's what the majority of people want and a sure fire cash cow they could have took a new spin on zombies or cyborg zombies but guess we will never no.

    Exo survival might be good but I just can't see it being replayable enough or having the legs to keep people interested for long I also enjoyed extinction and thought it was different and fun.

  3. #28

    Darkness

    Derri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Scotland, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,083
    PSN ID
    Dead1y-Derri
    Rep Power
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by ErebosGamingHD View Post
    Not saying zombies is fresh but it's what the majority of people want and a sure fire cash cow they could have took a new spin on zombies or cyborg zombies but guess we will never no.

    Exo survival might be good but I just can't see it being replayable enough or having the legs to keep people interested for long I also enjoyed extinction and thought it was different and fun.
    The other issue is zombies doesn't fit the image of what I believe AW is going for. AW is basically saying we're predicting from the technology that is used today, what can be achieved by 2050 or whatever the year was. They're going for the more serious route like MW series has.

    So Zombies doesn't quite fit that reality.

  4. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    ErebosGamingHD @ Youtube
    Posts
    155
    PSN ID
    Oldskoolcampbell
    Rep Power
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Derri View Post
    The other issue is zombies doesn't fit the image of what I believe AW is going for. AW is basically saying we're predicting from the technology that is used today, what can be achieved by 2050 or whatever the year was. They're going for the more serious route like MW series has.

    So Zombies doesn't quite fit that reality.
    Fair enough but I just wish they would have done something new and exciting instead of copying again

  5. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    6
    now that cool

  6. #31
    Member gamezzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    6
    awesome video
    Last edited by gamezzz; February 27th, 2015 at 09:17 AM.

  7. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    ErebosGamingHD @ Youtube
    Posts
    155
    PSN ID
    Oldskoolcampbell
    Rep Power
    17
    Thanks for the comment m8 but could you possibly for future reference leave comments on the actual yt video cheers

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare heading to the PS4! (and PS3)
    By Haze in forum Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: June 29th, 2015, 07:58 AM
  2. Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare First Thoughts!
    By MaKaVeLiBeaTz in forum Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: October 15th, 2014, 10:18 AM
  3. Advanced Warfare Multiplayer reveal trailer
    By Oberon in forum Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: August 11th, 2014, 08:34 PM
  4. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare details emerge
    By Oberon in forum Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: May 5th, 2014, 04:16 AM
  5. New Call of Duty is subtitled Advanced Warfare
    By sparkblade14 in forum Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: May 2nd, 2014, 12:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •