Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube

This Game Cannot Come Soon Enough

Let me just gush here for a second. I LOVE PEGGLE. For anyone who's never played Peggle, I would recommend not playing it unless you want to be completely addicted. When I saw the announcement at E3, I nearly crapped myself. While Popcap is always making super awesome games, nothing quite gets me as excited as Peggle. It's just super addicting, a blast to play, and most importantly, light hearted and fun.

It's good to have a simple puzzle game that is just as fun as some of these triple-A blockbuster titles like Call of Duty and Assassin's Creed. While it's a rough comparison, I'll still say that Peggle holds it's own against those types of games, just in sheer replay value.

So, what do you guys think? Any character abilities you're hoping to see in the sequel?

I played two Peggle games in the past on my laptop. I no longer know their titles but I really had fun with them. It's like pinball on steroids with much colorful and cutesy graphics. What abilities do I want? I want to have a remote controlled ball. Though it would make it so easy to finish a level, it would be so cool. Also, I want an ability that would enlarge the ball so that it would cover a larger area.

I'd like to see an ability that lets me give the ball a bounce boost with the press of a button. Let's say the ball hits a peg with no pegs around it, but the angle is just right so that, if I press the button at precisely the right time, it shoots off with a huge power boost and hits some other pegs first before falling down. That could make for some pretty fun trickshot replays!

Something else I wouldn't mind seeing is a magnet that you can place somewhere on the edge that ever so slightly changes your ball's trajectory.

PSN ID
    possumkitten
    Never played peggle.

Master Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudgee View Post
    Never played peggle.
    ame here. I have never played Peggle nor do I know anything about it. Just heard that Peggle 2 is in development and I was like, "what is Peggle?'

PSN ID
    Stigmatic_Gamer
    Not familiar with peggle. It looks like it might be something I would try.

They keep saying the game is coming, but it never gets here! I'm hoping that it comes out soon, because Popcap has mentioned wanting to have it on as many consoles as possible. Hopefully that means there will be an Android port also.

PSN ID
    CaptainBLUD
    Its coming out October 14, it was a timed exclusive on the Xbox One.

It is really fun on the larger screens, I have it for the Xbox One already.

PSN ID
    CaptainBLUD
    It's out, I just downloaded it last night.