Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
    PSN ID
    stevo74

Any news yet on when we will be able to use USB sticks etc?

Read somewhere awhile back that Sony had said that after seeing how much people where disappointed with not be able to use their own media devices with the new console that it would be addressed in a future patch.

Just wondered if anyone has heard anything on this lately?

I think its pretty crap that I can't watch my own files or listen to your own tunes with a usb stick. Part of how I convinced the Mrs on the PS3 was around the whole "we can use it in the living room for movies etc as well as just games"

Now after spending a cool 400 I'm getting her moaning on about why she cant watch movies the same as before,, and that she don't want to have to sit upstairs in the bedroom wae the PS3 lol,,

C'mon Sony I'm getting a headache now ,, get this fixed

PSN ID
    F1NAL-KN1GHTMARE
    None that I've heard of. Maybe it's something that will be address closer to E3

PSN ID
    Gixxer750Guy
    huh...how about using disabling HDCP for gaming content so we can use our game capture devices to record gameplay...or maybe wireless support for our GOOD headsets, not jsut the SHIT Sony headsets????? these were all promised to us at one point or another....dont hold your breath.

The Enforcer

PSN ID
    private/PM me
    Quote Originally Posted by dbenney View Post
    .or maybe wireless support for our GOOD headsets, not jsut the SHIT Sony headsets?????
    If you are referring to using bluetooth headsets Im pretty sure this was never said,intended or promised.And infact at this moment in time Sony still dont have plans to add bluetooth headset support.
    Why I dunno,this defo is crap though,we have it on PS3.
    You might be eligible for site trophies! >>click here<< and >>here<< for more info.

Sniper Kitten

PSN ID
    flightlessbeaker
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    If you are referring to using bluetooth headsets Im pretty sure this was never said,intended or promised.And infact at this moment in time Sony still dont have plans to add bluetooth headset support.
    Why I dunno,this defo is crap though,we have it on PS3.
    I read on their blog at one point that they are putting out more support for blue tooth at some point (unfortunately don't have the link anymore). What sucks is I have Sony's stereo bluetooth wireless headset and according to that same blog, it doesn't work. I got it a year ago and spent a hundred bucks on it assuming Sony would support it in their next gen consoles. I mean, why the hell not? My computer even will work with it and my computer is on the fritz. It really is shameful in my opinion and they need to start addressing this. Sony has always been good with the PlayStations for compatibility.
    PSX4Central.com Quite possibly the oldest PS community on the net

The Enforcer

PSN ID
    private/PM me
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    I read on their blog at one point that they are putting out more support for blue tooth at some point (unfortunately don't have the link anymore).
    Perhaps someone else has a link that shows the same info as from what everything I have read Sony themselves never intended to add bluetooth mic talk support in MP,like we have on PS3.
    Last edited by Oberon; February 13th, 2014 at 02:12 PM.
    You might be eligible for site trophies! >>click here<< and >>here<< for more info.

Sniper Kitten

PSN ID
    flightlessbeaker
    Chat support I personally don't care about. Never used it. But using my existing headset and using it to talk in multiplayer I do.
    PSX4Central.com Quite possibly the oldest PS community on the net

The Enforcer

PSN ID
    private/PM me
    When I say bluetooth chat,obviously I was referring to actual 'mic talk in MP',so post edited.