Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube

Any PC Games that you would love to see on PS4?

Would you like to see some PC games be played for PS4? or you only like it to stay that way and only see games intended for PS4?

In my opinion I would love to see only one game for PS4 and even Xbox 720.
    I would love to see League Of Legends if it will work out properly since I am getting hooked on my PC lately playing the game. I'd like something if possible where you could play LOL on your PS4 where the other player on Xbox and the other on PC. This way well have more players coming in. I know some downsides of this will be compatibility bugs and any undesirable complications that may arise.

"More players coming in" You do realize that League of Legends is by far one of the highest played Free 2 Play games, right? They have no problem with player base, and the game itself would be awful if they had any kind of Console Port. As for "PC Games on the PS4" most, if not all games are multi-console anyway so there's no real point to this thread. Unless you're strictly talking about Free 2 Play games. Blacklight: Retribution has already been confirmed that it's going to be on the PlayStation 4 which is pretty neat. As for the Cross Channel support, most games don't support it because it's always been terrible. Each game uses a different form of net code to make it work.

Professional Escapologist BlackSolaris's Avatar
    Wouldn't that... defeat the whole exclusive purpose? If i could play PC games on my PS3/PS4 or PS3/PS4 games on my PC, i would just get a good PC.

Back on the PS4!

I'd probably go with the generic answer and say World of Warcraft. I played it about a year ago and really liked it but I can't seem to get the rhythm to play PC games (I have a hard time working the WASD keys fluently - my co-ordination isn't the best)

I would have to go with the classic: Minecraft. There are already rumors that it will be off the Xbox exclusive list, and onto the PS4/Wii U platforms. We'll have to wait and see about this. But one that I think would be good as an exclusive: well, I don't really know the answer to this question...

No, I don't want to see any pc games on console.

It will just ruin it for most people.

For me, PC games were made for the PC and shouldn't be ported over the console. I mean, it can be done but the gaming experience would not be as fulfilling as compared to playing on PC.

Not really, most games from the PC that I like really require the use of a mouse. Games like League Of Legends aren't intended to be played with a controller, so the gameplay would suffer.

Playing LoL would be extremely difficult to play on the console. It's equivalent to saying you can play starcraft II on a console (not saying that you can't but it's still pretty difficult). Some games on pc can already be played on the controller so I don't think it's necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGoosoodude View Post
    Minecraft. Xbox exclusive
    While I understand what you mean, or at least I hope I do, I couldn't help but let this get to me. Please don't call it an Xbox Exclusive just because it isn't on the PlayStation 3 or the Wii/Wii-U. It just gets on my nerves and for some reason strikes me as very, very ignorant. I don't mean to be rude and like I said, I know what you meant, just had to get my $0.02 and vent.

To be honest I'd rather have a top notch PC gaming system over a PS3. When the PS4 comes out though, it would be a hard choice for me to decide which I would prefer. The best thing about PC gaming is all of the mods you can get for the games, that, and the fact that graphics can be tweaked.

Quote Originally Posted by RaggaJungle View Post
    To be honest I'd rather have a top notch PC gaming system over a PS3. When the PS4 comes out though, it would be a hard choice for me to decide which I would prefer. The best thing about PC gaming is all of the mods you can get for the games, that, and the fact that graphics can be tweaked.
    I agree with that. upgrading the PC is the best part, you wont have to buy a whole new set of PC just to play a new game.

But sometimes, there are games that is way better to play on consoles.

I really do enjoy PC gaming, but my laptop isn't really geared towards games (it's from 2006) and it's hard for me to find time to get on the family's desktop computer, as it's shared between five people.

I'd love to see Amnesia on the PS4, and I think that the controls would work pretty well on a console. I'd also like to see Minecraft; I love playing Hungercraft, and if I could access that from my Playstation I'd likely spend a lot more time doing it!

I changed my mind since my last post.

One game I would like to see ported to PS4 would be Urban Terror. It is just a fun game to play all the time. I tend to play all day sometimes. I am addicted to this game more than my playstation at times.

That scares me a little bit to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by danealegana View Post
    Would you like to see some PC games be played for PS4? or you only like it to stay that way and only see games intended for PS4?

In my opinion I would love to see only one game for PS4 and even Xbox 720.
    I would love to see League Of Legends if it will work out properly since I am getting hooked on my PC lately playing the game. I'd like something if possible where you could play LOL on your PS4 where the other player on Xbox and the other on PC. This way well have more players coming in. I know some downsides of this will be compatibility bugs and any undesirable complications that may arise.
    I really like Blizzard games, all except Diablo. I really enjoy playing Starcraft and Warcraft I just don't know if those games would ever be able to make the transition to a console. Reason is to be really good at these games you need to have a bunch of hotkeys setup. I just don't see how that's possible if you're using a console controller.

I think it would be really cool if I could get Steam on the playstation 4 and then play all my steam games on the playstation as well as the PC. I think it would be really awesome to be able to transfer the data between the two of them. But I don't that will ever happen

Quote Originally Posted by TheViper View Post
    I changed my mind since my last post.

One game I would like to see ported to PS4 would be Urban Terror. It is just a fun game to play all the time. I tend to play all day sometimes. I am addicted to this game more than my playstation at times.

That scares me a little bit to be honest.
    You must be very addicted to Urban Terror. I think the FPS genre can be migrated to the ps4 since there are not that many controls in FPS games.

I also hope to see The Sims on PS4. I just think that the console version of The Sims was nowhere near as good as the PC version, but with the latest tech inside the PS4, there is the possibility of making an awesome Sims game, that could perhaps even dwarf the PC version. I know that's being maybe too optimistic, but I would love to see an attempt at this game for the PS4!

As a PC and console gamer, there are a few titles that I would like to see ported over to the PS4. The main one that will bring over a number of people or create new console sales would be a full fledged minecraft. What I mean by that is that it is not limited to a certain portion of the map but that the players have full reign over the map along with all of the features that the PC variant entails. Another title would have to be one of the Trackmania games for the PS3 had the whole, "Play, Create, Share" which is what trackmania is all about. One benefit to seeing things ported over to the PS4 is that it shares the same architecture as modern day computers meaning less time trying to convert and more on the games themselves.

I can't think of any PC game that I would like to see on the PS 3. As some have already pointed out, most great PC games require a keyboard and a mouse. But if you would insist that I pick a game to be ported to the PS 3, I think it would be the MMORPGs. I think they would make it big on home consoles.

Quote Originally Posted by maurovis View Post
    I really like Blizzard games, all except Diablo. I really enjoy playing Starcraft and Warcraft I just don't know if those games would ever be able to make the transition to a console. Reason is to be really good at these games you need to have a bunch of hotkeys setup. I just don't see how that's possible if you're using a console controller.
    I think Diablo III is coming to consoles this year, which will be very interesting. It's nowhere near as complex in terms of micro-management/APM as SC2 is, nor does it need fifty separate keybindings like WoW does (which is why those two games would never work on consoles), but Diablo has still always been a traditional PC franchise first and foremost. If Diablo III sells well on consoles, then I think there could be some more games that we have only ever thought of as being PC titles to follow D3 to consoles.

A game I would personally like to see on the upcoming PS4 is Guns of Icarus Online. The game is a team-based multiplayer online airship combat game set in a steampunk/dieselpunk-inspired, post-apocalyptic world wherein you get to fight against other teams. I can imagine that the key mapping for the game on the PS4 would be very simple. Gameplay-wise, I really think it would work. If this happens, I would have one more reason to buy the said console.

I think League of Legends would be pretty cool, but I would really like to see Arma 2. Especially Dayz. I hope that if they made this for Ps4, nobody would have lag. Lag is the major issue in Dayz at the moment. Lagless dayz would be awesome.