Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
    PSN ID
    onison

List of must have Ps4 titles

Which games do you think Sony needs to make sure to have in order to make its customers happy? Sony would be doing its customers a disservice by not having which titles on its console?

Destiny is the big one for me as I'm desperate for some co-op action. Drive Club, Infamous, The Division, The Order and Uncharted are all up there so it will come down to order of releases. Hope Destiny beta shows up early!

PSN ID
    onison
    Well what I meant was which games, not announced yet, does Sony need to make sure they have on their system to make sure it's customers don't have an uprising?

PSN ID
    CpmPanda
    I would say Metal Gear but that's already a given. Xbox already took Dead Rising from us. Uncharted 4 and any new Fallout or Skyrim games. Oh and Mass Effect 4. I think Dragon Age: Inquisition will be multi-platform too. Hope they don't go that route though.

It's a pretty short list: they need The Crew, Watchdogs, another Assassin's Creed, Uncharted 4, and another Final Fantasy. For me one of the must haves is the Witcher 3 but I'll be playing that on the PC. Watchdogs would be at the top of the list because of the delay though. I know that I still really want it, and am hoping that I haven't overhyped it in my mind.