Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
    PSN ID
    CpmPanda

Playstation 4 Free 30 Day Playstation Plus Membership

I have heard that when you have a Membership to Playstation Plus and you use the Free 30 Day trial code that comes with your Playstation 4 system, that it stacks along with your membership. I do not think this is confirmed but to anyone who has a memebership and a 30 day code, please let us know if it worked or not. A few friends told me it did but another friend explained his Service List listed a trial and his membership but no real change.

This thread is to clear up any confusion for future questions regarding this matter. When members and new members come to PS4 Forum with the same problem, they will have a place to discuss and have answers. So let us know below!

Interesting, going to have to try that out tomorrow. Will let you know how it goes.

I'll ask my brother-in-law when he returns, I was supposed to be trying to get his free games for PS+ while he's at work, but PSN isn't having it...at all. On PS3, a free 30 day PS+ stacked with a current one, so I don't see why it wouldn't for PS4, though.

Me plszzzz

Didn't they address it at E3. I believe and don't take my word for it until someone who owns a PS4 confirms that if you're already a PSN member that you can sign up for PSPlus. Which I think is pretty cool simply for the try it before you buy it phase. I do have a question for PS4 members, is there any sign of when this offer expires?

I Shall Finish The Game Dmadman72's Avatar
    PSN ID
    dmadman72
    I gave mine to a friend as I already had a 1 year sub and didn't want to waste it if it wasn't going to add any time. I can confirm the code will work on the PS3 as well

So that means that it's true then? That you'll get a free subscription because that's pretty cool and useful free trial. But is it only for people who are already PSN members? Or can anyone use it even if they don't have a prior membership. Though you'll need a PSN membership anyway to activate other features on the PS4.

PSN ID
    CpmPanda
    Anyone can use it as long as you have a PSN account. This post is mainly about anyone who stacked theirs and had it work.