Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Playstation 4 Patch Wishlist

Quote Originally Posted by LAM0904 View Post
    For me, the ability to read USB's is a must.
    Seems like this is something that should have been in the box. The list of features that I read that were missing at launch was astounding. Lots of basic stuff.

I want like better audio options through the optical port. It seems right now it either locks it in Dolby Digital 5.1 or DTS 5.1. Id like it to switch automatically depending on the game/movie like the PS3 does

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorSoldier View Post
    Seems like this is something that should have been in the box. The list of features that I read that were missing at launch was astounding. Lots of basic stuff.
    Without a doubt. Hopefully after the firmware announcement today; more major features will follow.

PSN ID
    schoat333
    The only thing I really want is the PS3 style pop up when friends sign on or a message is received.
    Oberon likes this.

The Enforcer

PSN ID
    private/PM me
    Yeah,very basic one that,why it was'nt included right from the start I dunno.
    You might be eligible for site trophies! >>click here<< and >>here<< for more info.

PSN ID
    ade0410
    Quote Originally Posted by duckd729 View Post
    Mod removed
    Can you post this crap on anymore threads you lowlife
    Last edited by KMJ_84; March 20th, 2014 at 06:59 AM.

PSN ID
    KMJ_84
    Quote Originally Posted by ade0410 View Post
    Can you post this crap on anymore threads you lowlife
    Just report posts and ignore them in future

Looks like the ability to dim the lightbar on DS4's is on it's way soon. Still in the dark as to what extent it can dimmed.
    Last edited by LAM0904; March 20th, 2014 at 05:22 PM.

Has there been any updates from Sony on future firmware revisions? I am just glad at this point that Infamous: Second Son looks to be good and will be out tomorrow.

Dean

PSN ID
    Silentshape
    Friend notifications and the ability to turn on or off but certainly to be aware that they've logged on, or add a favourite list of those you want to know about logging in. Hell with 2000 friends possible it would be great if it could show in which game u met them or even add a game option so that the notification comes up if they've started the same game again, bottom line is that you really need to be aware of when your friends are logging in and playing games so you can make a decision to join or not.

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorSoldier View Post
    3d capable blue ray? Do you need a 3d tv for that or something?
    not only do you need a 3d tv or a 3d player, you require 3d glasses to view the 3d images.

Quote Originally Posted by mikka254 View Post
    not only do you need a 3d tv or a 3d player, you require 3d glasses to view the 3d images.
    Not to mention some motion sickness pills, haha.

PSN ID
    B14z3aB1Un7_420
    Is it possible to play a game while/during installation? I want that. So much of that.

I think that as it is PS4's OS is very raw and lacking lots of features. Themes and mediaserver would be a nice start. But personally I wan't the complete UI redesign, something more akin to XMB, but a bit revised, perhaps.

1. I want to be able to play offline and offline with the same MyCareer...not make a choice...

2. Save settings stay saved...I constantly have to keep changing my controller settings back because it doesn't stay saved...

3. Change MyPlayer clothes offline...as of now you need to be online to change your MyPlayer clothes or gameday items...

4. Save rosters to hard drive...I looks like you need to be online to update the roster every game you play...I want the old way of saving the rosters and it loads automatically offline or online...

5. Better MyCareer logic...I'm drafted 1st round and putting up better stats then the starter in my position but I'm still stuck at 6th man...rookie or not it should be by production on if you start or not...I think the forced story mode is wanting me to ask for a trade...

6. Custom arena sounds isn't working...Not sure if I need to be a starter or not but my custom arena sounds I assigned for MyCareer isn't working for home games like it should...

7. Wear whatever sneakers we want...players in the NBA don't wear 2K generics...the players with shoes contracts depending on the deal can only wear a certain shoe brand or they have they own shoe to wear...I should be able to wear whatever want unless I sign with a shoe company...

8. Defensive settings...why were they taken out of the game?...I shouldn't have to manually keep calling for double teams etc...

i really wish they would sort out the fact that the recording with my HD PVR is really hard and i really wish they would sort it out. I know Xbox one has these issues aswell but i want PS4 to sort it out quicker and beat them to it

PSN ID
    HACK7668
    i wish they would quit updates they screw it up everytime they do one

As I mentioned in another thread, Bluetooth music playback would be awesome.

PSN ID
    edogn12
    I wish that you could change the color of the UI. Getting tired of the plain blue.

A VLC codec pack that can play any and every media file... yup that would be a dream come true

I would like to get the good media centre with mp3 and mkv support.
    And external hard drives support as well.

Sniper Kitten

PSN ID
    flightlessbeaker
    Its been mentioned above, but I want to see the themes make a comeback. I liked that about my PS3 and spent so much time on the internet looking for the right theme. It was fun keeping the menu fresh

Another thing I wish they fix is the headset options. I use both the crappy mic that comes with it and my sweet Sony Stereo headset. What I find very annoying is if I switch between the 2, going into the menu and selecting or unselecting to have the audio go through the headset or TV speakers. My PS3 doesn't have a problem distinguishing between the headsets. Why does the PS4?
    PSX4Central.com Quite possibly the oldest PS community on the net

2.0 is looking good!

PSN ID
    drunkchiksrEZ
    I really want to be able to customize pretty much everything to my liking. Like the dashboard and like icons and delete apps I don't need and all that good stuff. I would also love to be able to play movies off my PC on my TV through the PS4 like I was able to do on the PS3 and 360. I would also like to play my own music while playing games. I know there's more but they are just not coming to mind right now.

PS4 Remote Play for all Android/Windows tablets (HP, Lenovo, ASUS) that have the necessary hardware.
    More streaming options.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast