I accidentally deleted ozadin's original thread by mistake so I will repost ozadin's original post. All credit goes to him!
A quick rundown of the video and questions if you're not able to watch the video-
1. Will PS4 support the Dualshock 3? No, but it will support PS Move.
2. Do you have to pay to play online? You need PS+ if you want to play online and multiplayer gaming. Netflix, f2p games do not require it.
3. What color will PS4 be on launch? Black.
4. How big is the PS4? Can't exactly explain this, but here's a picture of a comparison between the PS3 and PS4
5. Will PS4 games be in 3D? There are plans, news coming soon.
6. How big is the hard drive and can you change it? 500 gig HDD drive. Yes, you can change it.
7. What benefits do you get from the PS camera? Enhances how you play games on the PS4, can shoot in 3D, 4 mics, and AR technology (augmented reality)
8. How is the XROSS media bar changing? Will be a dynamic menu where you can customize layout, manage downloads.
9. Can you keep your existing PSN ID? Yes.