Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What worlds do you want?

PSN ID
    RockSauron

What worlds do you want?

I've always wanted a Hunchback World, but they seem to have used that up for the 3DS game :/

Otherwise, I want Toy Story, Tangled, Pocahontas, and Monsters Inc for starters.

PSN ID
    Oni_Black_Mage
    Disney picked up quite a few big licences since KH2, so I want to see them flex some of that muscle. Finding a way to work in the newly acquired Marvel and Star Wars properties would be great, I hope they do something creative with it. I would also like to maybe see Toy Story, Tron again (can't get enough), Oz, and maybe even The Muppets (Muppet Sora would be hilarious, I think).
    jstep7262 likes this.

PSN ID
    RockSauron
    The only way I want Star Wars is if they can figure out a way to work in a Death Star trench run in the Gummi ship.

I'd like to see the world of Wreck it Ralph. Lol. I wonder how they would incorporate that into Kingdom Hearts... One world that would definitely be perfect for KH3 though would be Brave which is set in the medieval times. The environments would be fantastic and the main villain is suitable for an action-RPG game.

I have always wanted a world based on The Black Cauldron. I really love that movie and have always felt that it was underrated. I can definitely see Brave being a world in Kingdom Hearts as well. Still, I'm hoping for a few surprises too. Marvel is such a huge success now that a world based on one of their characters wouldn't be out of the question. Plus, there is always Star Wars to think about. All I can say is that Kingdom Hearts 3 is definitely going to be something spectacular.

Wreck-It Ralph would definitely be my first choice since I loved that movie so much and think there'd be loads of opportunities for meta-humor and even some more crossover things. I mean, who knows if the movie will have a sequel by then that takes place in home console game worlds, which has been rumored. So in that case they could definitely show the ACTUAL game worlds from the Final Fantasy characters that have shown up before, all as a part of Wreck-It Ralph's setting. They could even go one step beyond and have BOTH the original game versions and the Kingdom Hearts redesigns from those games in the same game and deal with that in a humorous way.

While I am not too fond of the movies, I still think Cars, if done right, could be fun. Just like how the Lion King world did in KH2, a Cars world could definitely spice up the gameplay a little bit. And seeing how there's gonna be this Planes movie, based in the same world, I'd think Disney would approve of this as well.

I definitely wouldn't mind some Marvel, Star Wars or other LucasArts worlds, either.

Star Wars, Wreck-It Ralph, Halloweentwon, Tron, and the world from Aladdin. I agree - Death Star trench in the Gummi Ship would be amazing. I think they should use the stuff from Tron Uprising, it might help get the show renewed, and it would be incredible.

PSN ID
    possumkitten
    definitely aladdin.

I for one hope Aladdin's world does NOT return.
    While I like the movie, I just never had much fun in the KH levels and I'm sick of seeing it in almost every single one of the games.

PSN ID
    L2K7
    I would like an actual Final Fantasy world.

Other than that, I'd be interested in worlds for Tangled and Toy Story.

I think the world from Disney's Dinosaur would be super cool, but I also just really love dinosaurs

Professional Escapologist BlackSolaris's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RockSauron View Post
    The only way I want Star Wars is if they can figure out a way to work in a Death Star trench run in the Gummi ship.
    Seriously, since Disney bought Lucas Arts, the first thing i thought about was "LIGHTSABER KEYBLADE!"
    But i am not really expecting for something like that happen, and we will just end up getting original Disney worlds, so yeah, Toy Story is a must have this time.

Master Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudgee View Post
    definitely aladdin.
    I would love it man! It will be awesome!

They haven't showcased much though. I hope we get some footage on 19th September in TGS convention.

PSN ID
    andy10307
    Brave would be an interesting one to see, and Tangled. I'm really just hoping they wont throw in Star Wars or Marvel worlds just because I don't really see it fitting the tone of the game.

I have to agree, Toy Story and Wreck It Ralph are two worlds that I would want to see in a Kingdom Hearts game. Woody would be an excellent party member and in Wreck It Ralph, the possibilities are endless.

I would love to see Toy Story. Wreck It Ralph would be cool, but I don't expect it to have any of the other video game characters in it. My guess is that KH3 will draw heavily from the Pixar movies. They have done a lot of the original films.

PSN ID
    mattpavo
    Anything that relates to Marvel, Star Wars, and Final Fantasy. I'm more enamored with Marvel and Final Fantasy than I am with Disney, so seeing them do something with that would be sweet. Maybe a world that resembles Ivalice. It would suit KH perfectly.

PSN ID
    hogan172
    I'm hoping to see some Pixar environments- I'ma huge fan of Toy Story and so I'm hoping for that. Being able to run around Monsters University would also be really fun. Since Disney have acquired Marvel I would like to be able to see that incorporated into the game in some way. Perhaps a Tangled or Frozen environment would also be really fun.

I'd like to see them introduce more Square elements with worlds from the companies big franchises like Final Fantasy. Though on the the Disney side, Tron would be amazing. And yeah it would be amazing to see Marvel worlds or even Tatooine. It all depends on much Disney wants to stick to cartoons.

PSN ID
    fyreglow
    I'd like to see something from Up or Toy Story in the game.

PSN ID
    hogan172
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyreglow View Post
    I wouldn't be able to keep it together while in the Up world- the firs sign or Carl and Ellie and I'd be in tears.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandsu View Post
    Wreck-It Ralph would definitely be my first choice since I loved that movie so much and think there'd be loads of opportunities for meta-humor and even some more crossover things. I mean, who knows if the movie will have a sequel by then that takes place in home console game worlds, which has been rumored. So in that case they could definitely show the ACTUAL game worlds from the Final Fantasy characters that have shown up before, all as a part of Wreck-It Ralph's setting. They could even go one step beyond and have BOTH the original game versions and the Kingdom Hearts redesigns from those games in the same game and deal with that in a humorous way.

While I am not too fond of the movies, I still think Cars, if done right, could be fun. Just like how the Lion King world did in KH2, a Cars world could definitely spice up the gameplay a little bit. And seeing how there's gonna be this Planes movie, based in the same world, I'd think Disney would approve of this as well.

I definitely wouldn't mind some Marvel, Star Wars or other LucasArts worlds, either.
    This. Wreck it Ralph would be awesome and if they could create something like kingdom of hearts with it, then the game will surely be a great hit! Hopefully they will because the idea is great!

PSN ID
    hogan172
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyreglow View Post
    I wouldn't be able to keep it together while in the Up world- the first sign or Carl and Ellie and I'd be in tears.

PSN ID
    JohnnySparrow85
    Definitely a Brave world and a Pirates Of The Caribbean world would be AMAZING!
    Last edited by Johnny85; December 19th, 2013 at 01:45 PM.

PSN ID
    hogan172
    It would be interesting to see how the game graphics blend with some of the more modern CGI animated movies from disney, as well as pixar movies

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast