Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Haze
  • 1 Post By jstep7262
  • 1 Post By Derri
  • 1 Post By alexiskilgannon

Thread: Like Us on Facebook!

  1. #1

    Back on the PS4!

    Haze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Krypton (Australia)
    Posts
    2,699
    Rep Power
    206

    Like Us on Facebook!

    Although we have had our Facebook page up for a little bit, we have actually never formally announced it, so here we are to announce it!

    We have a Facebook page! Feel free to visit us and why not click that Like button!

    Of course this forum is the main primary source for news and rumours regarding all things Playstation, but our Facebook page is just another extension of this awesome place! We will be posting news and updates, as well as content from here.

    So feel free to click on the Facebook logo below and be sure to Like us!

    jstep7262 likes this.
    "You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall.
    But in time, they will join you in the sun, Kal. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."

  2. #2
    Member dstarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    8
    I don't wanna let my facebook friends know I am part of a xbox forum :P

  3. #3
    Senior Member jstep7262's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    US
    Posts
    257
    PSN ID
    jlbt7262
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by dstarr View Post
    I don't wanna let my facebook friends know I am part of a xbox forum :P
    That's okay...This is a Playstation forum
    KMJ_84 likes this.

  4. #4

    Darkness

    Derri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Scotland, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,083
    PSN ID
    Dead1y-Derri
    Rep Power
    73
    I think I liked this quite sometime ago
    Haze likes this.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    22
    PSN ID
    romanadigital
    Rep Power
    7
    mine too ps4 romana rd

    dominican comunity.

  6. #6
    Member alexiskilgannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Beaumont, CA
    Posts
    38
    PSN ID
    alexiskilgannon
    Rep Power
    8
    Very cool, just went to facebook and made sure to give the page a like. I like this forum enough to do that ;P
    Haze likes this.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Mississippi, 'Merica
    Posts
    11
    PSN ID
    Raging_Patriot
    Rep Power
    5
    Just liked you guys on FB, doesn't look like there has been much activity for a bit, anything forthcoming?

  8. #8

    The Enforcer

    Oberon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,179
    PSN ID
    private/PM me
    Rep Power
    154
    On facebook? Sorry,I really dont know.
    Im not the creator of the fb page and yes,I suggest any discussion etc take place here,on the forum
    You might be eligible for site trophies! >>click here<< and >>here<< for more info.


  9. #9

    Sniper Kitten

    Titan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    994
    PSN ID
    flightlessbeaker
    Rep Power
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    On facebook? Sorry,I really dont know.
    Im not the creator of the fb page and yes,I suggest any discussion etc take place here,on the forum
    Yeah, Facebook pages for a discussion forum seem to be a little backwards in my opinion. With that said, I do it too, lol. One way to do it is to link important topics. Like for example, if a new firmware update is coming, surely someone here started a topic. You post something like "Firmware update 2.0.6 is coming out May 16. Read about it here (then post the link to the topic pointing back to the forum)". Even small snippets of news work well too. It helps to get some referral traffic and does help to a small degree with search engine rankings.
    PSX4Central.com Quite possibly the oldest PS community on the net

  10. #10

    Darkness

    Derri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Scotland, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,083
    PSN ID
    Dead1y-Derri
    Rep Power
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan View Post
    Yeah, Facebook pages for a discussion forum seem to be a little backwards in my opinion. With that said, I do it too, lol. One way to do it is to link important topics. Like for example, if a new firmware update is coming, surely someone here started a topic. You post something like "Firmware update 2.0.6 is coming out May 16. Read about it here (then post the link to the topic pointing back to the forum)". Even small snippets of news work well too. It helps to get some referral traffic and does help to a small degree with search engine rankings.
    I've always said that this place could benefit from social media exposure, facebook posts and tweets to news posted on this forum would work well and even little posts to remind people of this place would work.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Dark Souls 2 comic - Two pages released a week until release on Facebook
    By The Unlosing Ranger in forum Playstation 3 Games
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 11th, 2014, 03:55 AM
  2. Facebook anyone?
    By MsKong in forum PC Games
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: November 9th, 2013, 09:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •