Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The Enforcer

PSN ID
    private/PM me
    One work around is dual screening,instead of split screening.Both people get full screen on one TV.
    This works with any passive 3D TV.
    It can work with any game that has split screen play however Ive found its best if the game also has dual play in its settings,that way the picture is displayed correctly for both players.Otherwise its stretched.Im guessing its also optimized in other ways too if the game has this feature in its graphical settings.
    All you need it dual play glasses,which are actually passive 3D glasses but one set has two left lenses,the other 2 rights,so infact blocking the other image out.Actually you may get some 'ghosting' from the other player but really only noticeable if not moving or in dark spot.
    Its still way better than split screen though.
    Black Ops 2 had this and worked quite well.
    Each person can still sign with diff PSN accounts,and only 1 PS+ needed.This also worked with Black Ops 2.
    Im hoping the upcoming Black Ops 3 will have this but I cant find any information on it.
    You might be eligible for site trophies! >>click here<< and >>here<< for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    One work around is dual screening,instead of split screening.Both people get full screen on one TV.
    This works with any passive 3D TV.
    It can work with any game that has split screen play however Ive found its best if the game also has dual play in its settings,that way the picture is displayed correctly for both players.Otherwise its stretched.Im guessing its also optimized in other ways too if the game has this feature in its graphical settings.
    All you need it dual play glasses,which are actually passive 3D glasses but one set has two left lenses,the other 2 rights,so infact blocking the other image out.Actually you may get some 'ghosting' from the other player but really only noticeable if not moving or in dark spot.
    Its still way better than split screen though.
    Black Ops 2 had this and worked quite well.
    Each person can still sign with diff PSN accounts,and only 1 PS+ needed.This also worked with Black Ops 2.
    Im hoping the upcoming Black Ops 3 will have this but I cant find any information on it.

This is the best way, but it does not work with any passive 3D. LG lists it as an option. I have a 55" Panasonic LED 3D smart tv that is passive 3D and I cannot get this to work. Will work for 5 seconds then goes back to 3D. So few people are doing this it is hard to find anything to get around it and make it work. If you want this as a feature I would say go with LG, or any brand that lists it as a feature so you know for sure it will work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12