Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
    PlayStation For Life WackoDaSniper's Avatar
    PSN ID
    WackoDaSniper

New Sick Wallpaper

Here's a pic of it on my ps3 (hard to see)

Name:  where the greatest.jpg
Views: 781
Size:  92.2 KB

Sony tweeted the pic on their twitter. I put it on my usb then on my ps3 as wallpaper. It's a ultra high def pic too at 16744 x 9600 pixels. Makes an insane wallpaper. It's a theme based off the George Washington Crossing the Delaware painting, except it's PlayStation
    I'll post the link once I hit 30 posts and can.
    Last edited by WackoDaSniper; July 11th, 2014 at 07:51 PM.

Back on the PS4!

Here's the direct link: http://k36.kn3.net/taringa/3/2/9/3/8...rep-m3/71A.jpg

It's so awesome! Thanks for sharing with us Wacko!
    "You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall.
    But in time, they will join you in the sun, Kal. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."

PSN ID
    Fries_09
    That is certainly a very interesting wallpaper, I can't say I've seen any Playstation specific ones that have been that good.
    Also thanks for the link Haze, I think I'm going to add it to the collection I have on my computer.

That wallpaper is sick. I just like the guy that is in the front that is holding up the PS flag that is the guy from the Uncharted series and I will tell you that that game is the greatest game that aI have ever had the opportunity to play ion the PS3 console

PSN ID
    Neuezielmk35
    That is a very nice looking wallpaper indeed, thank you very much for sharing it with all of us. Love the Uncharted series very much, great idea .

PSN ID
    RobbieDaCool
    Pretty snazzy man, too bad you can't use custom wallpapers on the PS4.

Holly bejesus, that is one of the most patriotic PlayStation wallpapers that I've ever seen, lol. It reminds me of one of those old war paintings, but instead of soldiers there's gamers. It's a real shame that you cannot use custom wallpapers on the PlayStation 4 :/

Hahahaha. The wallpaper is okay but I wouldn't use it as my screensaver. The only thing I really like about the design is Kevin Durant in the picture. It is rather unique and I can see my boyfriend using it on his laptop. I'm surprise he didn't see this already before me because he likes this type of stuff.

That does look pretty cool but unfortunately I only recognize about half of the characters in there. Also, I'm not American so I'm not even familiar with the painting it's supposed to be based off of, but again it does look nice and I may apply it for a while on my console.

Wow that looks dope! Would also be nice as a desktop wallpaper I guess. I think I'll try that out when I get home from work. Thanks for sharing it!

Wait you can't use custom wallpapers on PS4?! Wow that is stupid. Such a basic feature unless there is a reason for it? On to the picture, looks great and it is pretty much a combination of 1st and 3rd party games so it has a nice balance to it.

That certainly gets one's attention, thanks for posting it for us. Different and yet it really stands out.

Nice... looks really Western though, maybe its for a campaign in Europe and America, and not for Japan....

PSN ID
    Sly14Cat
    Wow that's an amazing wallpaper. I'm thinking of setting it as my PS3 wallpaper too. Does Sony make/tweet awesome wallpapers like this often, or is it just a one time thing?

Well, I think it's pretty cool. Very creative also.I've been looking for a cool screansaver for a while, but I just got used to my Misfits theme.