Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: How often do you play PS3?

Yeah Christmas shopping and work has been hacking into my gaming time.

I've cut down my time to roughly 4 days a week for a few hours.

Sniper Kitten

PSN ID
    flightlessbeaker
    Its gotten down to only a few hours a week with me. Sad really. Work, holidays and girlfriend eat up a lot of my time. That and I can't install any games on my PS3 cause I have less than a gig of free space left, lol. Getting a new hard drive for Christmas.

I don't play it as often as Xbox/PC, but I know I clock in around 15 hours a week or more. It's a great console and has always been faithful to me. It has never broken down or anything.

During the weekdays, not much, usually just a couple hours in 2 days. But during the weekend I play every day, and I usually invite my friends too for a long gaming time!

Probably once or twice a week, for an hour at a two at a time. I haven't been playing it a lot, but if I get some more games for Christmas, maybe that will change. I go through phases, sometimes it's PS3 all day everyday, then moderation, then I don't touch it for a month.

PSN ID
    xToastedBagelsx
    i mainly use mine for netflix and hulu. I can watch crap all day

Darkness

PSN ID
    Dead1y-Derri
    I can safely say its rare that it goes a day without going on at least once for around an hour. I think recently though I've been on it less due to end of term college work. I also use it for browsing on nextflix but I recently cancelled my subscription.

Currently I'm doing a replay of The Last of Us.

I'm actually quite busy so I don't find much time for gaming. Maybe once a week these days, if not less. I'd really like to get back into it though. I need just set aside some time to spend with my PS3.

I've gotten in more time this week since I scheduled my "Vacation From Everything" this week.

Sniper Kitten

PSN ID
    flightlessbeaker
    Quote Originally Posted by RaggaJungle View Post
    When I first got the PS3 I was playing probably around at least 5 hours a day or more. Recently though I have not been playing PS3 very much, I've just been busier with other things, so I only play PS3 about once or twice a week now. How often do you play and how long for?
    In the same boat unfortunately. Used to play for 2-5 a day but now I'm down to when I can. Full-time job, running my own PS4 forum and a girlfriend can eat a lot of time. Plus I try to have a social life too.

As of lately I've gotten a little more gaming time in, but it's mainly been around Wii U, 3DS, and Ultima 1-3. I did get some PS3 time in with Skyrim

Quote Originally Posted by corporatenoun View Post
    That's $2 per level. Not for a normal video game level, but an Angry Birds level. Might as well go to Newgrounds at that point.

I play PS3 regularly and get in at least two hours each day. On the weekend I get in more time.
    You all forgot about me! I used be your mascot!

PSN ID
    RobbieDaCool
    Not since I got my PS4 last Tuesday, it's sad but my gaming time is limited because of work and that mean, mean lady I live with won't let me quit work.

You should pull a Shawn Michaels and say you lost your smile for work.

That's $2 per level. Not for a normal video game level, but an Angry Birds level. Might as well go to Newgrounds at that point.

PSN ID
    iUseaBLADEOnly
    The PS3 in my house comes on every day. I've been gaming a lot throughout the past year. I went through a period where I didn't play as much and as thorough as I used to, but lately I've got back into the grind. Feels good!
    BBGold likes this.

It always feels good when you finally get some breathing room to play games or when you actually feel like playing again after a period of inactivity.

PSN ID
    creeperguy514
    I wasn't playing nearly as much as I used to, but my daughter has pushed me into learning guitar with her, so we spend about 2 hours a day playing Rocksmith 2014. As far as normal gaming, I have all but given that up, but my son plays about 2-3 hours a day on most days. Some days he doesn't turn on the system at all, but this is a rare occasion. I try to limit the marathon gaming sessions to one a week, but even that goes by the wayside sometimes.

PSN ID
    RobbieDaCool
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceTiger View Post
    You should pull a Shawn Michaels and say you lost your smile for work.
    I tried, but last month I refused to put over Vader and work is getting suspicious.
    SpaceTiger and Tomba like this.

That will cause them to get suspicious alright. It would be like Sting declining the invite to Vader's White Castle of Fear. It's like..."What did you do all day if not board your unsafe plane, fly over mountains, and go to the White Castle of Fear? I know you didn't sit up in the house in Roos and Zubaz pants and play PS3 all day "

If I had Roos and Zubaz I'd just sit up in the house like Sandman playing PS3 all day. Sandman wouldn't have gone to the White Castle of Fear.
    Stuck_X_Button likes this.

I picked up my PS3 gameplay time for the holidays. I'll pick up my PS4 gameplay once stuff trickles in.

I'll be the same with the PS4, more stuff has to actually hit the marketplace.
    You all forgot about me! I used be your mascot!

PSN ID
    creeperguy514
    We play our PS3 daily. My husband is a fan of Tiger Woods Golf and Gran Turismo and I like golf and trying to race as well. we also use it as our main movie player since this is hands down the best bluray player on the market. our PS3 rarely sees a day off, but when it does, I am sure it takes full advantage of the day of rest. We love this device and I can't imagine that there will ever be a time when the PS3 isn't being used...unless it's when we finally upgrade to the PS4.

PSN ID
    creeperguy514
    I play when I can, but these days, it only amounts to a couple of days out of a month, if I'm lucky. between work and home responsibilities and trying to get a console away from the kids, there is rarely a chance to play at all. I guess I need to break down and buy my own PS3 and keep it in my room, lol

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast