Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Do you own all three systems?

I used to own all three of the console, but my Wii was stolen about two years ago and I've never got around to replacing it as it wasn't that much fun to me to be perfectly honest. Right now, I only have the Xbox360, PS3 and the PS4.

PSN ID
    ZicaGu
    Wow! When reading this thread I feel fortunate enough to have all three of these consoles I must thank my older brother. I have a Wii U, Xbox 360 , PlayStation 3, and a Wii. The funny thing about this is that I do not play any of these consoles and have become more and more a computer person but when I was dedicated to the PlayStation 3 or the Xbox 360 I was always playing with my friends, the type of person I am is that I only like a game depending if my friends have it and many of my friends have stopped playing games, so I rarely play unless I go onto the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 to play some classics because of their story mode or when many of my relatives are over and want to play a certain game on the console.

I personally own a GameCube, Wii, PS1, PS2 and PS3. Surprisingly haven't broke down and bought a Xbox 360 yet.

Owned all 3 last gen. Now this gen I have a PS4, Xbox One, and Wii U. Plus a gaming laptop and PS Vita. I'm all set.

I only have/had PS3 and xBox, I was extremely happy with the PS3 and I only got the xBox because it was a bargain and I really wanted to play Gears of War, Forza and Fable.

No, I cannot afford.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456